Author Topic: Clemens is the man  (Read 169 times)

Big Cwolf the savage

• Lil Geezy
Clemens is the man
« on: May 17, 2003, 06:20:16 AM »
Much love to the original savage Roger Clemens, maybe the best pitcher ever to throw the damn ball.  When he hits 300 wins and 4000 strikeouts this year he might even be back for another.
Some people don't believe in god, but they fear him, Well I believe in god and the only thing I fear is Kaiser Soze  -  Verbal Kint

pappy

Re:Clemens is the man
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 09:55:45 AM »
cleamans is a fuckin dirt bag an a fuckin pussy put him in the national league he wouldnt be the same pitcher b/c he would get his when he came up at bat.  he couldnt throw the fuckin ball at players that got his number cuz than he get thrown at.  fuck roger cleamans.  I hope he tears his rotar cuff at 299 wins so he can never throw a fuckin baseball again

Big Cwolf the savage

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2003, 03:10:59 AM »
Sounds like a sorry Piazza nut rider.  Funny how thats the only reason you could hate on the man, after he apologized to punk ass Piazza, and Piazza didn't accept it like a bitch.  Funny how Piazza would charge a little guy like the dodgers Mota, but he won't do shit to Clemens.  Sorry he beat ya'll twice in the world series.  Don't forget, Clemens went to the plate in Shea like a man, and a no-heart Met threw at him.  If Clemens pitched in the National League his numbers would be evn better then they are now.  Don't forget, some of the other greats have been known to pitch inside ( which is part of baseball if you ever played a game in your life) Try Ryan, Gibson, or Feller. 8)
Some people don't believe in god, but they fear him, Well I believe in god and the only thing I fear is Kaiser Soze  -  Verbal Kint

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 09:24:41 AM »
clemens is a great pitcher but a bad person
« Last Edit: May 20, 2003, 09:25:05 AM by Grinch Neah Lives 4 DH »

pappy

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2003, 09:41:27 AM »
Sounds like a sorry Piazza nut rider.  Funny how thats the only reason you could hate on the man, after he apologized to punk ass Piazza, and Piazza didn't accept it like a bitch.  Funny how Piazza would charge a little guy like the dodgers Mota, but he won't do shit to Clemens.  Sorry he beat ya'll twice in the world series.  Don't forget, Clemens went to the plate in Shea like a man, and a no-heart Met threw at him.  If Clemens pitched in the National League his numbers would be evn better then they are now.  Don't forget, some of the other greats have been known to pitch inside ( which is part of baseball if you ever played a game in your life) Try Ryan, Gibson, or Feller. 8)
First off yea im a mets fan but not a piazza nut rider.  I was a hbuge todd hundley fan so i never became a huge piazza fan.  Ignt 2ndly cleamans is known to throw at batters that have his numbers an joe torre knows it.  I wont say yankee fans know it b/c most yankees fans a brain dead morons with the IQ  of a severly retarded chimpanzee.  Back in 98 he did the same shit to scott brosious an every yankeee jumped all over cleamans sayin  he threw at scott brocious an how dirty cleamans was.  Also cleamans was head hhunting piazza.  When u have the control cleamans does.  I think u would be able to hit some1 in the back an not in the head.  An when he hit him he showed no remourse.  After the game he didnt appologize.  I remember him saying.  why should i appologize i didnt do anything wrong.  also there are a lot of players in the national league that have said cleamans would be a completely different pitcher if he had to throw in the national league.  an please dont bring up old-timers considering the fact that the game was played completly different back in the day

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2003, 03:49:06 PM »
Clemens had his best years with the RedSox and the Blue Jayz.....Hes starting to look like an old fat man these days......He should retire soon.

Sub-Z

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2003, 04:37:59 PM »
he probably will after this year,i think the main reason he hasnt retired is that he wants to get to 300 career wins

Big Cwolf the savage

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2003, 01:18:55 AM »
fat old man?  WTF!  Why is he near the top of the league in Wins, strikeouts, and ERA?  But that said, this will more than likely be his last year, so enjoy it while you can.