Author Topic: Dr Dre signs new rapper - EZ Mil  (Read 836 times)

Jay_J

Re: Dr Dre signs new rapper - EZ Mil
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2023, 01:16:28 PM »

king mez is a better rapper

this guy has more of a pop appeal with the singing and dancing tho

could be big depending on how much energy they invest into him

i didn't say king mez is a bad rapper. but EZ Mil definately proved himself in this industry with having his own fans, listeners, millions of streams, sold out concerts... King mez is way far from this. so who would you invest to bro? We are not discussing who is better rapper here actually, i have lots of favorite rappers who i still think they are so underrated. we are discussing who is worth to invest and who has more potential to shine.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2023, 06:55:54 PM »
i didn't say king mez is a bad rapper. but EZ Mil definately proved himself in this industry with having his own fans, listeners, millions of streams, sold out concerts... King mez is way far from this. so who would you invest to bro? We are not discussing who is better rapper here actually, i have lots of favorite rappers who i still think they are so underrated. we are discussing who is worth to invest and who has more potential to shine.

that’s literally what i said lol

mtbsm

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2023, 04:54:47 AM »
Wonder what Em feature will sound like. Will it be a solo robotic gymnastics verse?

Matty

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2023, 09:25:25 AM »
could be big if Dre produces him (and it comes out). i could see Dre's sound doing a lot for this dude.

i hope Dre had a hand in this Eminem collab.

Jay_J

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2023, 12:19:08 PM »
could be big if Dre produces him (and it comes out). i could see Dre's sound doing a lot for this dude.

i hope Dre had a hand in this Eminem collab.

how do you say that? anything happened in last 10 years that dr. dre produced somebody and it became big? What is dre's sound by the way today which is going to do a lot for this dude, or somebody else. just give me one example.

The following users thanked this post: romson19

Tony Trey

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2023, 12:58:21 PM »
This kid is lucky he's signed to both Dre and Em. Em will make sure he gets an album out. Dre would force him to record for four years and then drop him.

romson19

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2023, 01:59:11 PM »
how do you say that? anything happened in last 10 years that dr. dre produced somebody and it became big? What is dre's sound by the way today which is going to do a lot for this dude, or somebody else. just give me one example.
🎯
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

h2k4

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2023, 05:30:38 PM »
This is embarrassing. I think it's time we acknowledge that Dre is a shell of himself and there's no reason to believe that Dre will deliver another classic going forward.

Tony Trey

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2023, 07:44:46 PM »
This is embarrassing. I think it's time we acknowledge that Dre is a shell of himself and there's no reason to believe that Dre will deliver another classic going forward.

I'm with you. Dre still has the music and creativity, but has been in desperate need for the last 15 years of an executive stepping in at some point and saying to him, "Dre, this album is good enough and is releasing in three months, no ifs, ands, or buts. We're starting promo today and scheduling a video shoot in two weeks, so do whatever final mixing you need and wrap it up."

SuperSpider

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2023, 10:55:23 PM »
Checked this guy's previous releases......pretty much a weaker combination of Hopsin and Tom MacDonald, with the difference being that this guy can also sing.

I don't see how his content will appeal to the people who grew up on Dre and on the flip side the people he does appeal to - would not be bothered about Dre's involvement in his projects.

Expecting another yadda-yadda-yadda monotone fast-pace put-you-to-sleep verse from Eminem on his upcoming project, but lets see

dnjp4life

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2023, 01:01:32 PM »
I may have been a bit harsh in my original assessment of EZ Mil.  Dr. Dre must see something in him if he was so keen to sign him to Aftermath as well as letting Eminem have a piece of the pie as well, and doing a bit more research he does appear to be more than just a one-dimensional rapper. 

If we are honest, Kendrick Lamar (his last signing?) is considered as one of the 'older' rappers at this point, and Dre signing this guy signals that he's moving away from the traditional gangsta rappers that he has always signed to Aftermath Records.

I still probably won't really listen to any of his music, but I can see him doing alright if the Shady/Aftermath/Interscope machine gets fully behind him.

The Predator

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2023, 11:56:18 PM »
Promo has begun...

Eminem Was Promoting His New Artist During Walking Terence Crawford in Vegas

At the historic Terence Crawford fight in Las Vegas this Saturday Eminem was wearing a T-shirt with the “DU4LI7Y” album cover print from Ez Mil, the latest Shady Records artist.

Shady Records, Aftermath, and Interscope announced that they signed this young artist together just this week,and Eminem is already out there, representing a young talent. Ez Mil’s debut Shady records single featuring Eminem is set to drop on August 11. Three labels are also going to release a deluxe version of Ez Mil’s album “DU4LI7Y”. So, Marshall was showing off the cover of this Ez Mil’s project at the boxing arena. It was even more fitting as Ez Mil, originally from the Philippines, lives in Vegas currently.

The young artist himself was stunned by the level of support Eminem showed him. Sharing a video of Trenece Crawford walk out, Ez Mil tweeted:

YO THIS IS HAPPENING 2 QUICK! 🐐 ROCKING THE DU4LI7Y SHIRT! https://t.co/NQaKusYWfG

— Ez Mil (@EzMil27) July 30, 2023

Matty

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2023, 06:04:20 PM »
the song with Em sounds nice, definitely like Dre mixed it.

Lucifuge

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2023, 10:46:26 PM »
Yea. EM sound good. Milz is a suprise.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Matty

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2023, 10:52:19 PM »
Associated  Performer, Additional  Keyboards: Luis Resto
Producer, Studio  Personnel, Remixer: Ezekiel "Slashmouth" Miller
Producer, Additional  Producer: Eminem
Studio  Personnel, Remixer: Mike Strange
Studio  Personnel, Mastering  Engineer: Brian "Big Bass" Gardner
Composer  Lyricist: Ezekiel "Slashmouth" Miller
Composer  Lyricist: Marshall Mathers
Composer  Lyricist: Luis Resto

no mixing credit per se, sounds like Dre put his hands on it tbh. very bassy & crisp.