Author Topic: This Track Right Here Is Hard Asf 🔥 What Y’all Think?  (Read 550 times)

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
Re: This Track Right Here Is Hard Asf 🔥 What Y’all Think?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2023, 06:27:06 PM »
keep doin ya thang, got a bit of a lavish d feel to it

salute

Appreciate it gang 💯 , these dudes living in the past on this forum , dude got soopafly and jonny j on his profile pic lmao Fuckin weirdos

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2023, 06:59:00 PM »
Appreciate it gang 💯 , these dudes living in the past on this forum , dude got soopafly and jonny j on his profile pic lmao Fuckin weirdos

ain’t nothin wrong wit soopafly or johnny j tho

:hubie:

i think it’s just that cats don’t like folks wit an abundance of confidence in their work

personally, i don’t see nothin wrong wit it… why not believe in what u doin? talk ya shit, it’s hip-hop

and yea, this ain’t the west coast 90s shit they into, you right

but even if it ain’t, there’s a more respectful approach to giving constructive criticism, which cats totally disregard when they not face to face wit u

the internet is a strange place

there’s a lane for your shit fam .. keep pushin 💯

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2023, 07:35:19 PM »

ain’t nothin wrong wit soopafly or johnny j tho

:hubie:

i think it’s just that cats don’t like folks wit an abundance of confidence in their work

personally, i don’t see nothin wrong wit it… why not believe in what u doin? talk ya shit, it’s hip-hop

and yea, this ain’t the west coast 90s shit they into, you right

but even if it ain’t, there’s a more respectful approach to giving constructive criticism, which cats totally disregard when they not face to face wit u

the internet is a strange place

there’s a lane for your shit fam .. keep pushin 💯

Naw Jonny J and Soopafly is legends but these dudes look like they haven’t changed their profile pic in 20 years since the forum was created lmao but thanks bro you definitely gotta be confident with this rap shit , I definitely listen to constructive criticism to help me with the next song etc but all that hating shit , just make me troll back

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2023, 10:03:28 PM »
When you comment the people gonna see if it’s trash or not , thanks for the promo 🤣

Serious question though.  This is the 4th or 5th song you've posted on here, every song telling everyone this one is gonna be the next anthem, yet none of that happens. If you're shit is so hot and we're all wrong, how come you haven't blown up?  For real, all clowning aside, what do you think you're missing? 

Jay_J

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2023, 12:20:06 AM »

dude, nobody talked about your personality here, so you better be respectful and stop calling people here weirdos. i am very proud of having Johnny J in my profile pic. it is not your business to question it.

when it comes to you and your song, i advice you that when you share your song here, don't flatter your own song, that looks pretty weird, drop your song with an information and let people flatter your song if they like it.