Author Topic: Colin Wolfe musical breakdown of 'The Chronic'  (Read 1042 times)

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
Re: Colin Wolfe musical breakdown of 'The Chronic'
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 03:16:03 PM »
Another Death Row Fact

Warning was a group produced by Dr. Dre and Lord G - the group consisted of all the Death Row Records backup singers that were female minus Val Young, Michel'le, Jewell, Ebony Foster. The group had 16 records underneath their belt between the ones Scott Shephard played me years ago plus the 16 or so Lord G played me. Then they also have a 5 track L.P. - HW Bush played me a long time ago. The strangest shit about show business is - you meet anyone from drug dealers to the President of the U.S. - and everyone has songs they collect and just won't let go of. But I get to hear them. One night the writer for Chocolate Bandit's Death Row Records L.P. shows up at my house with GHWB in the middle of the night right? They play me 21 unheard songs from LA Prada from when he was signed to Death Row Records and the mixtape he was dropping to announce he signed. Then for years, I kept silent on it because I didn't want to remember it. My neighbors and I have a strange relationship.

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2024, 04:58:42 PM »
CONTAINS THE OG ICE ICE BABY before Vanilla Ice did it...

Chocolate or Mista Choc -  Chocolate Radio Undercover Album b.k.a. Radio Rucker with Ice Ice Baby (Original Version) exist with Chocolate performing it - dated to 1986 - made by The Oval and Weekhouse

Label Distributing: Warner Chappelle Publishing/Universal Music/Interscope Records/Suge Publishing or Godfather pr Death Row Inc.

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2024, 05:08:06 PM »
Mark Morrison ft. 12 Guage, Jewell, and 2Pac - Candy exist as 1996./1997. Mark Morrison (2001) ft. 2Pac (1994/1995 vocals) - Ghetto from Mark Morrison's Death Row album exist. Minus the Mona and Mack Life Records stuff. There are 6 LP's of Mark Morrison 8 albums total on Death Row and 5 from Darkman - all on Death Row Records UK.  I mention this as a strange fact - but Death Row UK - did several Sam Sneed x K Solo x Mark Morrison Remixes. I was wondering something, who has the  Chi Modu footage, and the post-Chronic sessions footage

Sam Sneed - HIGHER POWERED is a sample off The Chronic re-done for The album The Chronic by Dr. Dre.

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2024, 05:23:54 PM »
Artist: Sam Sneed (First Verse)  x 2Pac (2nd Verse) x J-Flexx (Third Verse) x Chris The Glove (Bridge) x J-Flexx (Fourth Verse) x J-Flexx (Fifth Verse/Outro) (With Extra Vocals by Dr. Dre - Love California Love)

SONG TITLE: California Love OG

Produced by: Sam Sneed, Dr. Dre,  Chris The Glove, 2Pac, J-Flexx, Mel-Man, and 2Pac doing the last two beats of California Love in Fourth Verse with Fifth Verse Outro.

Vocals Produced: Sam Sneed

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2024, 10:10:40 PM »
Kurupt - Death Row Camp (Prod. by Lil Man) (2003) (Unheard)
2Pac - Bomb 1st Camp (Prod. Johnny J) (1996) (Unheard)
2Pac - The Chrornic E.P. (1992) (Unheard)
Lil C-Style - Death Row G (Claim The Set Be A Death Row G) (1994 OG) (1995 Final Version Different Beat)