DUBCC - Tha Connection > West Coast Connection

Ice Cube - New album is called...

(1/6) > >>

The Predator:
Ice Cube's 11th solo studio album on it's way -

“We’re almost finished with it, we’re about 85 percent finished with it,”

“We’re just doing the boring contract paperwork stuff. We got our plan to roll it out with a couple songs and then hit you with the album hopefully around May.”

“I’m working on an album that hopefully I can finish in next couple of weeks and schedule to put it out,” he said. “I’m digging what I’m doing. The name of the record is called Man Down, and, you know, it’s a pretty good record. I like it. It’s dope.”

- Cube

doggfather:
Good news!!

Wait for it.

phatj:
Hopefully Dub C is on a couple jams. A new Dub C album after Cube is much needed.

--- Quote from: The Predator on January 13, 2024, 06:16:58 AM ---Ice Cube's 11th solo studio album on it's way -

“We’re almost finished with it, we’re about 85 percent finished with it,”

“We’re just doing the boring contract paperwork stuff. We got our plan to roll it out with a couple songs and then hit you with the album hopefully around May.”

“I’m working on an album that hopefully I can finish in next couple of weeks and schedule to put it out,” he said. “I’m digging what I’m doing. The name of the record is called Man Down, and, you know, it’s a pretty good record. I like it. It’s dope.”

- Cube

--- End quote ---

Jay_J:
I hope there's a few bud'da productions, also T-Mix, Teak Underdue and Dj Pooh.

Sccit:
his last album was very underrated

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version