Lifestyle > Tha G-Spot

Infinite DUBCC Takeover Thursday Complete: Last post in every section of forum

(1/3) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
 8)

welp.. my job here is done.. be back in a bit to see if there are any replies  ::)

Now it's "know somebody Sunday" where mutherfuckaz act like they don't know.  Ain't nobody know Infinite.  Had a total of one reply for all the work I been puttin' in the hood, one cat replied and was like, "I like the song Shaq did with WC".  And I thank that one individual who know, along with a Sccit reply, you can usually put one of those in the bank.  So that's 2.

Now the work week begins so I have a couple things to do other than check the dubb for posts.  Or maybe I'll just go ahead and start another round here, not sure.  Just start replying to my own posts.  Life in 2024

Mutherfuckaz act like they don't know

Sccit:
if u build it they will come

:pause:

Meh 😑 — Suge came thru and saved the day with a Collect Call so my life has meaning again

Soopafly DPGC:

--- Quote from: TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' on March 09, 2024, 06:17:38 PM ---Now it's "know somebody Sunday" where mutherfuckaz act like they don't know.  Ain't nobody know Infinite.  Had a total of one reply for all the work I been puttin' in the hood, one cat replied and was like, "I like the song Shaq did with WC".  And I thank that one individual who know, along with a Sccit reply, you can usually put one of those in the bank.  So that's 2.

Now the work week begins so I have a couple things to do other than check the dubb for posts.  Or maybe I'll just go ahead and start another round here, not sure.  Just start replying to my own posts.  Life in 2024

Mutherfuckaz act like they don't know

--- End quote ---

Most of us have real lives and aren’t on the internet 24/7. Props to you for positioning yourself in life where you can sit in front of the computer all day and feel fulfilled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version