DUBCC - Tha Connection > West Coast Classics

Above the Rim at 30: Warren G and More on Making Hip-Hop’s Best Film Soundtrack

<< < (2/6) > >>

HighEyeCue:
Murder Was The Case was a short film and its soundtrack is better imo

b.laden:
yeah , nowadays they name classic every old record

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Mat on March 22, 2024, 10:13:32 PM ---its not the best ever but in my top 10 that's for sure classic 90's OST

--- End quote ---

Exactly.  It's top 10 but definitely not the best ever.  It wasn't even the best on Death Row.  Murder Was the Case was superior to Above the Rim.  For Rap Soundtracks top 5 goes like this:

1.  The Show
2.  Murder Was the Case
3.  Sunset Park
4.  Jason's Lyric
5.  Above the Rim

Mat:
That's my top 5 to and Murder was the Case was a far better soundtrack

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Mat on March 24, 2024, 03:31:26 AM ---That's my top 5 to and Murder was the Case was a far better soundtrack

--- End quote ---

"No More Endo Gin and Juice..." probably Snoop's Magnum Opus, maybe next to "Gin and Juice" or they count "G Thang" even though it was featuring Snoop

That's got to be the hardest verse Snoop ever wrote man I mean it was the rap version of Thriller for sure.  Then you got Dre and Cube topping that shit with another Rap Epic like Thriller with "Natural Born Killaz" larger than life track.  Then you gonna hit um with Dogg Pound's most bangin cut "What Would U Do" Tray Dee drops his gem followed by Nate classic and the ultimate posse cut of all time "Who Got the Gangsta Shit" then Sam Sneed's banger never gets old... I mean that album has epic bangers after epic banger... Quik comes with one of the most famous and classic diss records of all rhyme... they made some questionable song choices after that though, they should of used a song from Pac since they paid him the money

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version