DUBCC - Tha Connection > Outbound Connection

Nobody ever noticed Eminem Dressed as woman in 7 Straight Lead Singles?!?

(1/2) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
1. "My Name Is" - Marilyn Manson Drag

2. "Real Slim Shady" - Britney drag

3. "Without Me" - Dresses Drag yet again

4. "Purple Hills" - Bizzare Dresses drag and maybe that's Em when Swifty is arm wrestling

5. "My Band" - Yep.  Em dresses as a woman again

6. "Just Lose It" - Yep.  Dresses as a woman

7. "We Made You" - Yep.  You guessed it, dresses as a woman yet again

...now there are all these theories about Hollywood rituals, and rights of passage—this is all just a conspiracy theory, but this one did kind of trip me out, if it was just one or two, but holy shit, the first 7 lead singles?!?  I never even caught that till today, because it was a Flat Earth rabbit hold I bumped into today

Rubinho:
Damn this is crazy :(
Did you discover this yourself or read it somewhere?

--- Quote from: Rubinho on April 05, 2024, 12:31:51 PM ---Damn this is crazy :(
Did you discover this yourself or read it somewhere?

--- End quote ---

Myself!  Maybe I should make a YouTube video for my channel since it seems I’m the first to discover this.

Well I listen to all this Flat Earth shit these days so I’m a bit hyper-sensitive to the conspiracy stuff… so anyway I was doing some reminiscing about my Junior-Senior year so I went back and watched the “My Name Is” video for the first time in many years. 

So I saw the Manson drag he was wearing and something clicked—but the crazy part was I only thought to myself, hmmm he dressed like Britney in Real Slim Shady, that’s crazy he did it twice…

…so get this, I started to make a thread at the forum after watching “Without Me” where I was like “3 lead singles in a row” and then I thought, well, let me check the others first because there might have been others…

I wasn’t surprised to see that he did it again in “Just Lose It” because I remembered him dressing up like a lot of characters in that one…

But I tripped out to see it in “Purple Hills”, “My Band”, “We Made You.”  I’m like holy shit!! I thought it was worth posting after the first two and now it’s at seven?!? What the hell is going on here?!? Who at Interscope was insertin this in the directors note because surely Eminem wouldn’t be like “yo y’all I wanna make sure I dress up as a woman” to launch all of his albums in the prime years

Soopafly DPGC:

--- Quote from: TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' on April 04, 2024, 12:47:59 PM ---1. "My Name Is" - Marilyn Manson Drag

2. "Real Slim Shady" - Britney drag

3. "Without Me" - Dresses Drag yet again

4. "Purple Hills" - Bizzare Dresses drag and maybe that's Em when Swifty is arm wrestling

5. "My Band" - Yep.  Em dresses as a woman again

6. "Just Lose It" - Yep.  Dresses as a woman

7. "We Made You" - Yep.  You guessed it, dresses as a woman yet again

...now there are all these theories about Hollywood rituals, and rights of passage—this is all just a conspiracy theory, but this one did kind of trip me out, if it was just one or two, but holy shit, the first 7 lead singles?!?  I never even caught that till today, because it was a Flat Earth rabbit hold I bumped into today

--- End quote ---

So what conspiracy theory does this corroborate?  Other than Em thinks it's comical to cross dress, what is this supposed to show to all of us?

--- Quote from: Soopafly DPGC on April 08, 2024, 10:48:16 AM ---So what conspiracy theory does this corroborate?  Other than Em thinks it's comical to cross dress, what is this supposed to show to all of us?

--- End quote ---

it's probably nothing, but damn, 7 straight lead singles?  That does seem a bit more than just, "oh Em thinks its comical to cross dress."  But hey, maybe that's the explanation. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version