Author Topic: RBX FT. MC Eiht & Sccit - Midnight Drive (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)  (Read 483 times)

Sccit

Re: RBX FT. MC Eiht & Sccit - Midnight Drive (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2024, 08:16:09 AM »
I like the production and RBX on here but I also don’t love the hook…I feel it would’ve worked great as just an outro.

:mjlol:

thanks for checkin and supporting the album teecee

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2024, 08:17:30 AM »

:mjlol:

thanks for checkin and supporting the album teecee

He never supported lol probably downloaded it for free from the Russian website

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2024, 08:27:25 AM »
He never supported lol probably downloaded it for free from the Russian website

damn .. i remember he was critical in the other thread n then he started talkin shit to me when i quoted one of my lyrics. you mean to tell me he didn’t even support the project???

:ohwell:

show some love to your dubcc brethren one time teecee 

teecee

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2024, 12:17:18 PM »
I have no idea what you are talking about…if I was critical it is because you are a public artist and nothing more (see my thoughts on the new Quik and Problem as an example). 

RBX was never my favourite artist…I really like him in small doses.  And Sccit, I really dig your production man, but I’m just not a huge fan of your voice on the mic.  However, I get that many would be as you’ve definitely got a presence.  Just because it’s not my cup of tea, doesn’t mean I’m not impressed that you are putting it down with legends like RBX, Ras Kass (his debut is a top 20 album for me all time), etc.

Lastly, yes, I only streamed a few tracks via Spotify (that’s all I do for every artist nowadays)…I bumped a few cuts off the Fatlip album at least 100 times each.  I know it doesn’t equate to a lot of money for you guys, or isn’t “supporting” or whatever.   If you guys want to throw shots at me, go for it.  I’ll still bump a few jams here and there. Peace.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2024, 12:21:33 PM »
I have no idea what you are talking about…if I was critical it is because you are a public artist and nothing more (see my thoughts on the new Quik and Problem as an example). 

RBX was never my favourite artist…I really like him in small doses.  And Sccit, I really dig your production man, but I’m just not a huge fan of your voice on the mic.  However, I get that many would be as you’ve definitely got a presence.  Just because it’s not my cup of tea, doesn’t mean I’m not impressed that you are putting it down with legends like RBX, Ras Kass (his debut is a top 20 album for me all time), etc.

Lastly, yes, I only streamed a few tracks via Spotify (that’s all I do for every artist nowadays)…I bumped a few cuts off the Fatlip album at least 100 times each.  I know it doesn’t equate to a lot of money for you guys, or isn’t “supporting” or whatever.   If you guys want to throw shots at me, go for it.  I’ll still bump a few jams here and there. Peace.

it’s all good dude, we ain’t trippin

if you enjoy the music n streaming is your thing then that’s better than nothing

:hubie:

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2024, 09:05:24 AM »

Appreciate that bro 🫡

Rudki

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2024, 04:08:26 PM »

easy to expose you as a bitter hater

VVVV

i’m not above criticism, but u ain’t slick enough to hide the grudges you hold via past anger mate

:shittedon:

not hiding that out-of-context example when factoring my opinion at all.

I genuinely don't think you have a great voice for rapping or whatever it is you're doing, I don't. Same for me, my voice would suck. It is not 'hate', on a positive its a great beat and cool your working with these legends.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2024, 11:35:57 PM »
not hiding that out-of-context example when factoring my opinion at all.

I genuinely don't think you have a great voice for rapping or whatever it is you're doing, I don't. Same for me, my voice would suck. It is not 'hate', on a positive its a great beat and cool your working with these legends.

thanks for checkin

i’ll pass the word on to chino xl 👍