Author Topic: New Dogg Pound Smoke Up / Death Row Records  (Read 1502 times)

Tony Trey

Re: New Dogg Pound Smoke Up / Death Row Records
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2024, 11:33:16 AM »
It is a nice setup and prelude for the missionary album.. so snoop, eastsiddaz and Dog Pound can tour together.

I dig it  8)

Yeah, and maybe Xzibit will finally release Kingmaker. Could be an Up In Smoke reunion tour.

rivoli

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2024, 12:39:52 PM »
indeed

Mat

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2024, 08:22:56 PM »
Yeah, and maybe Xzibit will finally release Kingmaker. Could be an Up In Smoke reunion tour.
One can only hope

astra4322

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2024, 11:13:48 PM »
Album set to be released on May 31st.

hitsaw

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2024, 03:11:11 AM »
Xzibit album?

Mat

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2024, 04:05:58 AM »
Xzibit album?
Nah DPG no word yet on Xzibit

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2024, 09:37:17 AM »
Album set to be released on May 31st.

Since Dre or Quik aren't involved in this, the release date might actually stick!  Excited for this. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2024, 01:04:47 AM »
this might be the best news of all 8)

The Eastsidaz played a key role in the West Resurgence era that started after "Bitch Please".  Those two albums they had were fuccin classic west coast rap gems. 

...I always thought Tray Dee could've blessed us with a classic solo at any point from "21 Jumpstreet" up through the 2nd Eastsidaz album and I thought Def Jam was gonna give him the chance when he dropped "Way 2 Crazy" for Rush Hour but it never happened.  He came with that Generals Chicken George Patton album compilation or whatever the fuck it didn't make sense to me but that should've been his moment.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Mat

« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 06:29:31 PM »
The Eastsidaz played a key role in the West Resurgence era that started after "Bitch Please".  Those two albums they had were fuccin classic west coast rap gems. 

...I always thought Tray Dee could've blessed us with a classic solo at any point from "21 Jumpstreet" up through the 2nd Eastsidaz album and I thought Def Jam was gonna give him the chance when he dropped "Way 2 Crazy" for Rush Hour but it never happened.  He came with that Generals Chicken George Patton album compilation or whatever the fuck it didn't make sense to me but that should've been his moment.
That Tray Dee Album name was weird but I feel ya I would of thought he drop an album on def jam would of been dope with all the guest spots maybe some dre quick battlecat daz soopafly and fredwreck production

Yeah the Eastsidaz ran the resurrection of the west with Snoop Xzibit ect way before the game came around