Author Topic: MARV - Whatever You Do - New G-Funk Feat. Dop Funk  (Read 177 times)

Laidback Sounds

MARV - Whatever You Do - New G-Funk Feat. Dop Funk
« on: May 03, 2024, 10:02:14 AM »
Wassup Fellaz,

Check that out some smooth flavours for this summer, new video.
Produced By Laidback Sounds

The following users thanked this post: Matty, Mr.(Ko)Kane, catnip

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: MARV - Whatever You Do - New G-Funk Feat. Dop Funk
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2024, 06:16:17 AM »
This song is amazing. Such a great summer jam. Your last few tracks have been better than anything the big names have been putting out in years. Keep the gfunk alive. Please release songs more often. Having to wait almost a year between releases is too long. I need some summertime songs to ride to.

Stick To The Stars is a killer song as well. You keep getting better and better.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2024, 06:56:37 AM »
Hook by Dopfunk Sounds like a AI generated Nate Dogg Hook

The following users thanked this post: catnip

Matty

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2024, 12:40:52 PM »
great vibes 8)

and the AI Nate Dogg hook is killer 8)

Laidback Sounds

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2024, 10:37:40 AM »
This song is amazing. Such a great summer jam. Your last few tracks have been better than anything the big names have been putting out in years. Keep the gfunk alive. Please release songs more often. Having to wait almost a year between releases is too long. I need some summertime songs to ride to.

Stick To The Stars is a killer song as well. You keep getting better and better.

THanks a lot Homie and i agree with you waiting a long time between releases is not great but unfo life is catching up on us, dealt with major health issues for the last 5 years and work etc. We are small indie dudes working like everyone else during the day, big names like you say are super privileged doing only music which is why sometimes when they release mediocre stuff i'm like hmmmm how is it possible when you only do music... Anyway another is coming really soon haha

Thanks a lot as ever for your support Sir !!!!

Laidback Sounds

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2024, 10:40:05 AM »
Hook by Dopfunk Sounds like a AI generated Nate Dogg Hook

You re absolutely right, Dopfunk is known for that you can check his youtube channel he is very popular there.
He is a real singer who sings first all the parts and then put it in a ai filter  but he has his own songs too, it is not like any other type of AI as he is really singing and writing the lyrics, but is why as well it is far better quality

Enjoy the weekend

Laidback Sounds

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2024, 10:40:55 AM »
great vibes 8)

and the AI Nate Dogg hook is killer 8)

Thanks a lot Matty for your time listening the track, really appreciate !!!

The following users thanked this post: Matty

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2024, 11:04:25 AM »
Cool song. Was the perfect jam to kick off this Sunday.  8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2024, 05:22:27 PM »
THanks a lot Homie and i agree with you waiting a long time between releases is not great but unfo life is catching up on us, dealt with major health issues for the last 5 years and work etc. We are small indie dudes working like everyone else during the day, big names like you say are super privileged doing only music which is why sometimes when they release mediocre stuff i'm like hmmmm how is it possible when you only do music... Anyway another is coming really soon haha

Thanks a lot as ever for your support Sir !!!!

Glad to hear your health is better.  I can't wait for the next song coming soon.  I can't believe none of these up and coming artists haven't reached out to you to do their album or at least a couple songs.  All of your songs have been in heavy rotation in my ride.  Ever since you dropped Island Cruisin', i've been hooked.  I check your channel almost every week looking for new drops.  I've been repping Laidback Sounds to the fullest here in the States.