Author Topic: Fuck Erick Sermon and support Bishop Brigante  (Read 210 times)

Mr. Sunshine

Fuck Erick Sermon and support Bishop Brigante
« on: May 05, 2024, 08:06:05 AM »
real bad move

doggfather

Re: Fuck Erick Sermon and support Bishop Brigante
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 08:27:01 AM »
Oh, shit.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

SuperSpider

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 05:43:04 PM »
What's the full story behind this?

Human to human I feel bad about what he's going through with the cancer treatment.

I've never forgiven him as an artist for hogging featured tracks with Nate Dogg, Crooked I and possibly Butch Cassidy for more than a decade tho 

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2024, 09:12:42 AM »
What's the full story behind this?

Human to human I feel bad about what he's going through with the cancer treatment.

I've never forgiven him as an artist for hogging featured tracks with Nate Dogg, Crooked I and possibly Butch Cassidy for more than a decade tho

check his Insta!
These are always statements like that, well... what is it, for example? with the Devin The Dude Nate Dogg Track for the Last Meal?prod. by Timbaland still unreleased
or all the stuff, feat. Nate Dogg in bad quality or released on a Mixtape!
like Good Relationships (Ludacris Feat. Katt Williams, Nate Dogg & Snoop Dogg) i mean come on, Ludacris has so much Money release the Track via iTunes, Spotify etc. and give the Rights to his family, whats the point?
its on a Mixtape from Luda or Tonight (Layzie Bone Feat. Warren G & Nate Dogg)
Holiday (Twista Feat. Nate Dogg)
or Game To Grow (Frank lee White Feat. Nate Dogg) sounds like a Warren G - In The Mid-Nite Hour leftover
or what Warren G hadn't planned here an EP there an album and the list goes on, what came out

Party We Will Throw Now! (Single)
Regulate... G Funk Era, Pt. II - EP
And You Know That (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign) (Single) 
which I never understood either,
This Is Dedicated To You (Feat. LaToiya Williams) There is an explicit version on iTunes, why is Warren G taking it out?only clean
or the Warren G Songs
Can't See 'Em Fallin'
Clownin' (Feat. Nate Dogg)
Gigolos Get Lonely 2
It's All About You
My Boo (Feat. Knoc-Turn'Al)

soopa-man

« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:26:27 AM »
check his Insta!
These are always statements like that, well... what is it, for example? with the Devin The Dude Nate Dogg Track for the Last Meal?prod. by Timbaland still unreleased
or all the stuff, feat. Nate Dogg in bad quality or released on a Mixtape!
like Good Relationships (Ludacris Feat. Katt Williams, Nate Dogg & Snoop Dogg) i mean come on, Ludacris has so much Money release the Track via iTunes, Spotify etc. and give the Rights to his family, whats the point?
its on a Mixtape from Luda or Tonight (Layzie Bone Feat. Warren G & Nate Dogg)
Holiday (Twista Feat. Nate Dogg)
or Game To Grow (Frank lee White Feat. Nate Dogg) sounds like a Warren G - In The Mid-Nite Hour leftover
or what Warren G hadn't planned here an EP there an album and the list goes on, what came out

Party We Will Throw Now! (Single)
Regulate... G Funk Era, Pt. II - EP
And You Know That (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign) (Single) 
which I never understood either,
This Is Dedicated To You (Feat. LaToiya Williams) There is an explicit version on iTunes, why is Warren G taking it out?only clean
or the Warren G Songs
Can't See 'Em Fallin'
Clownin' (Feat. Nate Dogg)
Gigolos Get Lonely 2
It's All About Yo
My Boo (Feat. Knoc-Turn'Al)

Not sure what you meant but Nate Doggs son now have full control of the estate before it was his fam (I’m hearing brother or something had that right to keep it going but wasn’t breaking bread now his kids have it all so al lot of it is getting fixed in courts if you ain’t Warren or Snoop going to be hard even for them to get a feature approved now)

I don’t know if any Nate features will happen any time soon I heard he was supposed to be on the DPG album but it got caught up too

Kids will want that high dollar bread to live off of …

Okka

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:49:25 AM »
real bad move

So you know it's a fact this happened?