Author Topic: DOGG POUND Just Filmed A Video With SNOOP, LADY OF RAGE & RBX For The New Album  (Read 927 times)

Sccit

The whole gang is back

just a heads up

8)

The following users thanked this post: Detox Is A Myth!!!, The Predator, Okka, piccardt1, catnip, HighEyeCue, Marco, Dwax-187

piccardt1

So happy to see , hope the rust knocks off quickly and they are all motivated

Dwax-187

The whole gang is back

just a heads up

8)

You guys producing any tracks on that album?

Sccit

You guys producing any tracks on that album?

not on this one, but i have faith that they’ll get it right

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
So happy to see , hope the rust knocks off quickly and they are all motivated

I mean, it's obvious to us fans that they're better off collaborating with each other than beefing with each other, but never underestimate the power of people's egos to get in the way of common sense.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

topdogg188

wonder if thats for the new Dogg Pound album or for the  NMatez EP that was supposed to be coming - if it now lands on the Dogg Pound album will we get the N'Matez EP at all now. 

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wonder if thats for the new Dogg Pound album or for the  NMatez EP that was supposed to be coming - if it now lands on the Dogg Pound album will we get the N'Matez EP at all now.

They will fold any N'Matez recordings into this latest project.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Sccit

no n’matez

separate project

HighEyeCue

just watched this podcast on YT yesterday where they talked a little about the album

The following users thanked this post: Detox Is A Myth!!!

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
just watched this podcast on YT yesterday where they talked a little about the album

It's a good interview. Big takeaways:

- Album is called "We All We Got"
- There is a song w/ RBX produced by DJ Premier
- No Daz production - sounds like Snoop is controlling the album like the 213 album
- Did the album in about 5, 6 days (took 4 days and then 4 more days a week later, if I'm understanding them correctly)
- May 31st album release date

Some additional things from the interview:
- Daz had no idea Kurupt's song "C Walk" which Daz produced was on Kuruption rather than Streez iz a Mutha
- Kurupt had no idea about the Drake/Kendrick beef

Dwax-187

It's a good interview. Big takeaways:

- Album is called "We All We Got"
- There is a song w/ RBX produced by DJ Premier
- No Daz production - sounds like Snoop is controlling the album like the 213 album
- Did the album in about 5, 6 days (took 4 days and then 4 more days a week later, if I'm understanding them correctly)
- May 31st album release date

Some additional things from the interview:
- Daz had no idea Kurupt's song "C Walk" which Daz produced was on Kuruption rather than Streez iz a Mutha
- Kurupt had no idea about the Drake/Kendrick beef

Wow… that was painful to watch.  I don't know if these guys are getting too high for interviews, early onset dementia, or all of the above.  They cant answer the interviewers questions at the same speed or timing or memory.  Kurupt just out of the loop.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Wow… that was painful to watch.  I don't know if these guys are getting too high for interviews, early onset dementia, or all of the above.  They cant answer the interviewers questions at the same speed or timing or memory.  Kurupt just out of the loop.

I agree, I was hopeful that Kurupt is clear headed now but watching this interview, he seem lost.

In one hand he was being grumpy to the interviewer, the next he’s changing his mind about his opinion.

What a shame
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

mtbsm

how daz not producing at all on this album?

talk all that shit about dre all these years and not even self producing your group? huh?

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

how daz not producing at all on this album?

talk all that shit about dre all these years and not even self producing your group? huh?

To be honest, Daz has always used to co-producer. It's been a few different people for years now. I am sure this is Snoop's call though.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

yeah Daz said that Snoop took the reigns for this album

he did mention another Dogg Pound album after this one in which he and Soopafly are going to produce, hopefully this is true