Author Topic: Nima! Why did you disrespect?  (Read 563 times)

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Nima! Why did you disrespect?
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2003, 05:25:07 AM »
Said that it wasn't him, he was just messing around and never knew where that picture came from. I don't always post everything up. I only post up the information from him that is e-mailed to me

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2003, 06:15:19 AM »
ok.. well its all good.. they havent asked for more info.. that picture is a bit worrying though... its got more information than you may realise in it. (look at the pages open in internet explorer.. one is the forum, one is my host)

my host has seen it.. they havent asked for more info, i doubt they will now. so its all in the past.

btw.. about what this topic is really about..

i think antonio  (err. dpgcitalia.. or whatever name it is this week) summed it up best.. it depends on how you interpret the question. i took it as.. why do people try and glorify it, and why do people try and fake to be like it?

for example..  this site.. igangsta.com is and has been always meant to be an oxymoron... its a piss take at those pretending/claiming to be gangsta's on the internet.... igangsta = internet gangsta = an impossibility... those who have been around for the 3 or so years i've been operating from here (since before the forum when i had a news site here for one) know have i used to is a platform to do my part help expose fakes/phoneys (read: narrator / chronic overload.. what some call 'german cyber crips' etc) and do my own thing... everyone everwhere knows i'm a white brit.

This forum is my way of connecting to the music i enjoy, sharing what I know and learning myself... thats it..  anyways.. this site is moving to dubcc.com sometime this year, since the forum has overtaken the other aspects of the site from the original vision i had.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Overseer »

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2003, 07:25:22 AM »
I never checked your IP... I had your address before u even signed up to WCC... funny huh?

XX Lothian Court, Glenrothes, Fife, KY6 1LZ, United Kingdom

Yes I know how you were able to get my address now. Remember I am smarter than you think. I remember histroy quite well

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2003, 07:28:07 AM »
Also do you perform boxing or have boxing as a hobby. Perosnal question but is important to find out

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2003, 07:36:09 AM »
no i dont... i've never claimed to be a 'tough guy'.. I just asked around since my host was asking who hacked the site... now know it wasnt you, and they havent asked for anything since I showed them the page with what mickey had said on it.. they said they thought they knew who it was before i got back to them anyway.. but i dont know whether thats related to the first or second time.

whats the big deal? why u getting all defensive?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Overseer »

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2003, 08:24:48 AM »
Bobby Seale,you can eat a dick for all I care...
I dont know you,but from reading your post you seem like a serious dickhead.Fuck you  ;)

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2003, 08:26:11 AM »
I can remember purchasing some old training gloves off ebay and I thought that you were probably the person who sold them which is why I asked if you liked boxing!! Sorry, I suppose you took it as a challenge ro insult. I should have explained myself a bit better. Where does the name spike come into this. I've heard Mick speak of this character before. I believe he lives in a place called "Soria" wherever that is? I do not teach Geography, no matter how smart I may be  ;D but I know a little bit more, some I would rather not discuss openly on a site for everyone to view.  

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2003, 08:30:59 AM »
ok u got a pm.. or will be when i get to doing it...

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2003, 08:39:08 AM »
Bobby Seale,you can eat a dick for all I care...
I dont know you,but from reading your post you seem like a serious dickhead.Fuck you  ;)

Exactly. From what you read. Read. You do not know me in 3D therefore can't judge. People said the same thing about Mohammed Ali because of how he presented himself and I highlight the word 'Presented'. I think you must be a naive yet innocent person. I do not hate you. You are free to express and reveal how you feel about me at any time. I respect honesty, therefore repect you without having uttered a word of hate or disrespect. That is why we fail  

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2003, 08:40:31 AM »
i dont think this is going anywhere else now... *locking*