Author Topic: anybody wanna sell paris - guerilla funk??  (Read 546 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
anybody wanna sell paris - guerilla funk??
« on: May 26, 2003, 05:45:04 PM »
i live in canada, and will pay shipping with a money order. willing to pay a fair amount!!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re:anybody wanna sell paris - guerilla funk??
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 11:50:45 PM »
damn i just saw that album in the used section the other day, how much u willing to pay ???

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2003, 05:33:25 PM »
how about $7 over what you pay for it plus i'll pay shippin?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2003, 11:43:54 PM »
sounds good, i gotta go see if its still there though ???

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2003, 05:51:15 PM »
how much was it?

Paris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2003, 09:18:37 PM »
it was in the used section so it cant be no more that $10

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2003, 09:54:57 AM »
ok man thanks i realy appreciate it

if you get it e-mail me at brownbelt69@hotmail.com
 with a subject line "Guerilla Funk" or somethin like that

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2003, 07:03:03 PM »
any update homie?

Paris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2003, 10:35:17 PM »
iam been real real busy, iam gonna have to go see if its still there this weekend, its been there for months so i doubt anybody will pick it up, i will try to go before saturday but fo sure i will holla saturday

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Paris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2003, 06:29:41 PM »
oh shit sorry for not updating the situation, i contacted the store and they told me it wasnt there no more :(
BUT i dont trust them cause they are too lazy to look around, im gonna go see myself and if its there i will get it

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2003, 11:04:17 AM »
ok man if you can't get it its not the end of the world but if you can, great

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2003, 03:05:08 PM »
never mind man i don't need you to get it anymore

Paris

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2003, 05:20:57 AM »
what a quality album..man forgot ..havent listened to that for years