Author Topic: Alias Uncovered  (Read 463 times)

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
Re:Alias Uncovered
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2003, 11:04:11 PM »
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2003, 11:09:51 PM »

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2003, 11:33:07 PM »
Dude, at least make your own material... Here, I've even provided the transportation for you...

Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2003, 11:37:28 PM »
Make my own material? Are you telling me you took those pictures yourself? What kind of camera did you use?  ::)

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2003, 11:56:52 PM »
Make it like, find your own damn pics and come up with some sort of quote for them. Don't just straight up jack ebaumsworld shit...

And yes, I know I have posted stuff from Ebaumsworld once before, but I make my own now. It's more fun.

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2003, 11:57:27 PM »
Oh yeah...

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2003, 12:02:02 AM »
Now I'm starting to feel sorry for you.  ::)

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2003, 12:02:54 AM »
And why is that?

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2003, 12:07:26 AM »
Look at yourself, you should be able to realize it really fast.

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2003, 12:13:19 AM »
Uh.... *looks around*.... nope. Please educate me Mr.Lets'-see-if-I-can-somehow-turn-this-thread-into-another-topic-about-my-penis...

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2003, 12:16:13 AM »
Well, if you can't see it, then not only are you pathetic, but also a little on the dumb side. It's ok though, you'll live with it. Just keep taking your SpecialEd classes and do what the teacher says. You'll live.

ANYWAYS, TO ALL THE PEOPLE ON MY NUTS, IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW. YOU GUYS CAN GET MY ATTENTION TOMORROW. I KNOW YOU'LL MISS ME, CUZ WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN IM GONE? NOTHING.

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2003, 12:18:12 AM »
"Go to sleep bitch... die muthafucka die..."

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2003, 12:20:37 AM »
In case you get bored,,,,you can play with DesiQuake....