Author Topic: still livin fucked up....  (Read 571 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:still livin fucked up....
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2003, 09:00:17 PM »
^^LMAO...LA is on Hills you idiot...That includes Compton, Wattz, Crenshaw, etc.

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2003, 09:11:06 PM »
^^LMAO...LA is on Hills you idiot...That includes Compton, Wattz, Crenshaw, etc.

LOL!!! Quote of the YEAR :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2003, 09:15:45 PM »

LOL!!! Quote of the YEAR :o

OMFG...You're such a fuckin moron...The valley is in between the hills/mountains...The city up on the hills/mountains...God, and you say you're in college?

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2003, 10:56:45 PM »
Yeah the definition of a valley is an area between two hills ::)

But the hilly area in LA, like Woodland Hills(around where U live) is more expensive than areas like Cerritos, or even Compton (which is NOT around the hills, lol) I mean maybe  its not completely flat, cuz the hills are near it, but u cant call cpt, south gate, east la, and south la (where I live- cerritos) hills foo!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2003, 11:03:33 PM »
Yeah the definition of a valley is an area between two hills ::)

But the hilly area in LA, like Woodland Hills(around where U live) is more expensive than areas like Cerritos, or even Compton (which is NOT around the hills, lol) I mean maybe  its not completely flat, cuz the hills are near it, but u cant call cpt, south gate, east la, and south la (where I live- cerritos) hills foo!

LoL...You got some learning to do...

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2003, 11:31:34 PM »
Quake is right. Except, the valleys around LA county are huge, so not many areas are exactly close to "hills". Although if you take a long drive out to the edge of the valley you'll encounter some hills. Out in San Bernandino county for example its all desert but when you go to the western part of it you see hills. That doesnt mean though that the whole area is made up of hills. The San Fernando Valley is pretty big, larger than most cities. So if you live in the center of the valley you're pretty far from any hills. Woodland Hills, hence the name, is right by the hills. But Wattz, Compton, and Crenshaw are all part of the LA Basin.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2003, 11:32:14 PM by DaSchizophrenic1 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2003, 04:16:07 PM »
Of course they're not IN mountains/hills...But theyre on elevated land, which was once mountains/hills...What I'm saying is, most of LA is based on (what were once) mountains/hills...Get it?...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2003, 04:19:12 PM »
Of course they're not IN mountains/hills...But theyre on elevated land, which was once mountains/hills...What I'm saying is, most of LA is based on (what were once) mountains/hills...Get it?...PeACe

LOL...you just dont kno when to stfu huh? ::)

"Don't ever argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level, and beat you at something they're good at"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2003, 05:02:36 PM »

LOL...you just dont kno when to stfu huh? ::)

"Don't ever argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level, and beat you at something they're good at"

Quake, you're an Indiot...You didn't even know what a valley was...You picture Woodland Hills actually being IN hills and shit...LMAO.

Cee HOODY

• Lil Geezy
  • fuck you all
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2003, 07:08:14 AM »
most def
still on da grind till about 3am every day
gettin blowed ( high off weed not coke )
and gettin blowed ( some head )

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2003, 02:21:56 PM »
damn yall are way off topic, go somewhere else with that shit.

Suga Foot

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2003, 02:33:47 PM »