Author Topic: Sccits IS now OFFICIALLY the most hated  (Read 418 times)

DaSchizophrenic1

Re:Sccits almost back to being the most hated
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2003, 11:34:02 PM »
Describe wanna-be pathan for me.
As a matter of fact, I'm a pathan. You know, those guys that hindus are so scared of.

Razor tha Blood

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2003, 11:34:42 PM »
None of the above.  ::)
wut are u then a Zebra? or a mixed burrito? or a Middle East Moslem Bitch? wut u B nikka?

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2003, 12:01:28 AM »
Describe wanna-be pathan for me.
As a matter of fact, I'm a pathan. You know, those guys that hindus are so scared of.

wanna be pathan is a faghan, a retarded loser ass 13 year old kid that sits on his comp all day, and even doing that....waste s his time just starting beefs with ppl over the net, calls other ppl 10 times a day that he doesnt even know...now thats a wanna-be-pathan...faghan #1 SOUNDS moer like a pathan, at least he has some self-respect, but ur just complete faghan scum...now RAISE ^^ U LIL HYPOCRITICAL HOE ::)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2003, 12:05:19 AM »
Starting beefs? LOL. You're the cow worshipping, sister fucking faggot who talked shit about my people and when I talked shit about yours you started crying and wanted to fight me. All I did was agree to fight you. But then, being the hindu choot that you are, you PUSSIED out of the fight, as people had witnessed. So next time you decide to talk shit about somebody, make sure you can be a man about it and back it up. And if you're not gonna fight somebody, dont ask them to. ::) 8)

SONNED

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2003, 12:06:10 AM »
By the way, didn't you say that you were gonna jump off my dick? Or do you like riding it, and cant imagine ever being off it?

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2003, 12:09:21 AM »
Mr. 10 phone calls a day, DONT EVEN talk abotu ANYONE riding YOUR lil baby nuts ::) Anyway I was just telling this guy ur race, on the other hand a majority of ur posts r talkin about me...so stfu u idiot ass bitch...sonned for the thousandth time 8)

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2003, 12:10:29 AM »
You seem to always somehow turn every conversation into one about your penis... Are you trying to draw everyones attention to it so they can help you find it?
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2003, 12:12:15 AM »
10 phone calls? You fuckin wish my hindu ghandu. You come on every thread I'm on and you have to post. You cant resist. The first thing you do when you come on the board is find where my posts are and you post there. You love my attention man, I've realized that. And No, me talking shit about you, then you running your mouth about beating me, and then you pussying out, doesn't mean you sonned me. All it means is that you're a pussy like every other hindu.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2003, 12:12:58 AM »
You seem to always somehow turn every conversation into one about your penis... Are you trying to draw everyones attention to it so they can help you find it?

No, I'm just trying to get people like yourself off it.

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2003, 12:14:22 AM »
So then you're saying that anyone who replies to something that you say as jumping on the stub?
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

DaSchizophrenic1

Re:Sccits IS now OFFICIALLY the most hated
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2003, 12:17:09 AM »
No, what I'm saying is that you're a pathetic faggot.

Quakaveli

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2003, 12:18:04 AM »
So then you're saying that anyone who replies to something that you say as jumping on the stub?

like I said earlier....DO NOT EVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT...HE WILL BRING U DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT U AT SOMETHING HE IS GOOD AT. Words of Advice and Experience  ;)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2003, 12:21:48 AM »
Words of advice to everyone....never mate with an Indian person.....or the effects might be...

LMFAO! PEACE OUT BITCH!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2003, 03:47:04 AM »
Words of advice to everyone....never mate with an Indian person.....or the effects might be...

LMFAO! PEACE OUT BITCH!

that pic is already getting played out...

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2003, 03:47:36 AM »

LMFAO! PEACE OUT BITCH!

that pic is already getting played out...

kick ass album