Author Topic: BAN JAMAL RACIST COMMENTS I FOUND OFFENSIVE  (Read 456 times)

Third AntiChrist

Re:BAN JAMAL RACIST COMMENTS I FOUND OFFENSIVE
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2003, 08:10:31 AM »

So before your cracker-ass goes on to make more allegations, please check yourself, and make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about. And now, PLEASE REMOVE THY QUEER SELF FROM MY SCROTUM. THANK YOU. 8)

Why didn't you just pm Overseer........he should ban your faggot ass for starting this
thread

GO EAT A FAT DICK ;D

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2003, 11:11:55 AM »
Show me where Doggy and I have locked or deleted posts for no reason. Please show me. Can't? How tragic.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2003, 12:34:25 PM »
so many ppl here should be banned... so fuck it

Thats why i started the other thread...

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2003, 04:01:01 PM »
Show me where Doggy and I have locked or deleted posts for no reason. Please show me. Can't? How tragic.

You fuckin idiot, HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYBODY SHOW YOU A DELETED POST? That's the whole fucking point of a post being deleted, it's gone, there is nothing to show anymore. Please make more intelligent arguments next time Owen, you're really starting to bore me with your stupidity.

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2003, 04:04:13 PM »
Another phrase for you to look up: lateral thinking.

Where, in which threads, have I deleted a post? Which threads have I locked for "no reason"? Have another go at the roundabout, you'll be sonned like the other 20 times.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2003, 04:07:51 PM »
I'm sorry but unlike you I don't live on this board, so I don't keep a log of which posts you deleted and in which threads. The only way you'll ever be satisfied is if somebody goes back in time and shows it to you, otherwise you'll be the retarded fuck who is oblivious to anybody else's opinion except your own.

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2003, 04:14:52 PM »
I see what you're saying, kid, but what everyone else sees is...

"I, Jamal the loser, just made a groundless accusation and couldn't back it up. Therefore, I will pretend not to care."

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2003, 04:17:54 PM »
By the way Owen, to prove myself correct once again, one of my posts in TOT "who believes in god" has been deleted. The person on my nutz, YOU, is the prime suspect.

P.S. Doggy changed AnalAssaultas posts more than once. He admitted to it and said that Anal's homosexuality and stupidity was his reason for doing so.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2003, 04:18:42 PM »
If we ban Jamal, we gotta ban you for calling I-Bo a "nigger" and telling him to "go pick cotton"...Retard  ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2003, 04:19:06 PM »
Answered this point in the other thread. Double posting is bad form, sonny, please learn some netiquette.

Quakaveli

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2003, 07:06:29 PM »
I'm sorry but unlike you I don't live on this board,

Jamal, even despite being a waste of sperm, is at least good at one thing: IRONY!

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2003, 07:09:00 PM »

Jamal, even despite being a waste of sperm, is at least good at one thing: IRONY!

Yes I am. It's like you calling somebody a bitch or a pussy. ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2003, 07:09:50 PM »

Yes I am. It's like you calling somebody a bitch or a pussy. ::)

You just admitted to being a fuckin loser LMAO  :D

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2003, 07:12:15 PM »
Nope, all I admitted to was using irony; however, that isn't true for the paraphrase you have provided. But of course we all do know one thing that's for sure, YOU'RE A FUCKIN DESI CHOOT. 8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2003, 07:15:25 PM »
Nope, all I admitted to was using irony; however, that isn't true for the paraphrase you have provided. But of course we all do know one thing that's for sure, YOU'RE A FUCKIN DESI CHOOT. 8)

by using irony u admitted to being a loser, the statement I quoted showed that, and in agreeing u called urself a loser, no need to argue about it, cuz everyone knows it...damn I thought U were taking AP classes, AP stand for Academic Probation o what??

And what do you mean by "of course WE ALL KNOW" who is we? eli-whore and u 2 faghans? okaaay sure mr. ap boy ::)

Im thru with u...SONNED and HUMILIATED 8)