Author Topic: schizo EXPOSED!!!  (Read 204 times)

Bigg AG

schizo EXPOSED!!!
« on: May 28, 2003, 08:09:05 PM »
udontknowme71: I rock Sccit's socks! and i float his boat while i toss his salad.

this is really schizo. im out!!!

Quakaveli

Re:schizo EXPOSED!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 08:10:44 PM »
I dont believe he said that...but LMAO I can jus picture him n NIK both sitting next to a computer giggling like little bitches making stupid ass posts repeatedly and feeling all happy ::)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2003, 08:16:08 PM »
It would have been more logical if I was actually on AIM. ::)

And please refrain from sharing your fantasies. I know you like me, I see it from your threads dedicated to me. i can't believe someone would use their time to make a thread in dedication to another guy. ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2003, 08:32:11 PM »
It would have been more logical if I was actually on AIM. ::)

And please refrain from sharing your fantasies. I know you like me, I see it from your threads dedicated to me. i can't believe someone would use their time to make a thread in dedication to another guy. ::)

look at 2 threads ur boyfriend sccit made where u joined in...lol but I remember ur a fuckin joke 8)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2003, 08:40:06 PM »
I know you wish there was something for you to know about 2 other guys, but there isn't. However, your groupie Verbal has been missing you. :'(

Back to the subject....Your point? ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2003, 08:56:21 PM »
my point was i can't believe someone would use their time to make a thread in dedication to another guy.
 that quote is ridiculous, and of course ironic...but that we already know, right Mr. AP boy ::)

hey and say hi to DJ TomeKKK for me, Ive been missing him lately ;)

Jome

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2003, 10:20:13 PM »
Operation cleanup.
Locked.