Author Topic: Wack Spot or G Spot ???  (Read 398 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:Wack Spot or G Spot ???
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2003, 02:31:06 AM »
EM28 is still here as Krimson....i remember checkin him back on all that shit but it was for the best cause now i dont care for krimson he a cool cat on this board now i really dont mind his post like i did when he was just trying to be cool "good Night" you gotta admit krimson that shit is just funny.......anyway he was able to change up his way for the better i hope the rest can do the same

I had no idea...props even more now then as he is now respected for his ideas and witty comments...

...i like others enjoy reading funny beef but i agree that some of it is too repetitive and goes nowhere.

btw wheres the pron these days  ( and the fine naked brothers...for me n hip hop hoe lol ;) )

pe@ce

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2003, 02:42:24 AM »
 ;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2003, 02:43:00 AM »

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2003, 07:44:28 AM »
lol...tight  8)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2003, 09:36:56 AM »
thats dope O&O

puttin shit into perspective.

and lol, im not tryin to sound like a hypocrite.. but schizo your full of shit if u think we are all trying to get your attention, dont flatter yourself.

aight im done lol. i dont beef regularly wit these guys so hopefully im exempt from the b+ button.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2003, 10:18:39 AM »
EM28 is still here as Krimson....i remember checkin him back on all that shit but it was for the best cause now i dont care for krimson he a cool cat on this board now i really dont mind his post like i did when he was just trying to be cool "good Night" you gotta admit krimson that shit is just funny.......anyway he was able to change up his way for the better i hope the rest can do the same

Yeah now that i look back on it...it is pretty funny...but oh well those days are over....no more of that shit...lol

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2003, 10:57:15 AM »
its just that the overall intelligence of the board has gone down thanks to a lot of new memebers.  With people like shitzo postin all these pics and shit, it makes this forum look like a bunch of monkeys with their heads way up their asses posting here.  All idiots should be transported to the states of Iowa, Idaho, Arkansas, and North Dakota, and they should never be let out of those states.  I think the world would be a much better place.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2003, 11:02:26 AM »
its just that the overall intelligence of the board has gone down thanks to a lot of new memebers.  With people like shitzo postin all these pics and shit, it makes this forum look like a bunch of monkeys with their heads way up their asses posting here.  All idiots should be transported to the states of Iowa, Idaho, Arkansas, and North Dakota, and they should never be let out of those states.  I think the world would be a much better place.

I was born in Arkansas  >:(...lol

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2003, 11:03:34 AM »
rofl

budsmokeronly

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2003, 11:23:39 AM »
I was born in Arkansas  ...lol

That could be a message to you....

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2003, 11:35:16 AM »
I was born in Arkansas  ...lol

That could be a message to you....

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2003, 11:42:38 PM »
damn this post got me +4 karma ;D

guess more peeps agreed then disagreed

TheSheriff

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2003, 07:18:29 PM »
I'm one of those screwing up the board, apparently, as I'm sure Grundy would agree. ;D

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2003, 08:17:33 PM »
damn this post got me +4 karma ;D

guess more peeps agreed then disagreed

(agreed)

:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous