Author Topic: Anyone got that Sly Boogy yet? I Think..  (Read 91 times)

BigCain

• Lil Geezy
  • Dr. Stank & Dirdy Birdy
Anyone got that Sly Boogy yet? I Think..
« on: May 27, 2003, 01:03:07 AM »
It's pretty nice... My boy did a nice Album!  All the favorites like California, Fatal Mistake, Summer Time, Haters & Jackin 4 Beats are included plus some new sh*t like Fucwitdis, Ridiculous, I Love U Moma, 1 Night Stand & Sashay which most are real nice.. My favorites from the new tracks are Sashay & I Love U Moma... The "Voice Mail" Skit is funny as hell!!!  Don't skip the last track #21 as it only list the Wanksta Freestyle, but it is actually over 16 minutes long and has 3 songs with a few minutes of silence between each.. The other two "hidden tracks"are the old Anthem #7 from Sway & Tech.. Which features Sly, Crooked I, Planet Asia, Dirty Birdy & others.... The 3rd song on track 21 I hadn't heard before, but it is another Wake Up Show joint that features Sly, Crooked I and others, but the new Cat from the "O" (Balance) stole the show! I'll be checkin 4 him from now on... Holla back if you have peeped the album......
"Sittin thinkin how bein poor sucks,
drivin around lookin for a fasho fuck,
only workin wit 4 bucs,
all my babies older than each other by 4 months"
By Dirdy Birdy on the Black Spooks song "Understand My Plight"  Black Spooks are Sly Boogy & Dirty Birdy

"It is sort of fascinating that you can have 100 percent certainty about weapons of mass destruction and zero certainty of about where they are" Head United Nations Inspector Hans Blix

Cracka Jack

• Lil Geezy
  • Ignorant Crew....Baby!
Re:Anyone got that Sly Boogy yet? I Think..
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 02:15:15 PM »
You can peep it at http://www.crackills.com or pick it up at GrooveTime Records in San Bernardino . Their address is: 643 W. Baseline (between 'F' st. and 'G' St.) Their number is 909-884-0197...ask for Al.
Peace....

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re:Anyone got that Sly Boogy yet? I Think..
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2003, 11:28:05 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
do they got any other stuff by Dr.Stank, dirty bird or sly boogy????