Author Topic: THE GAME MIXTAPE IS UP!!!!! (Update)  (Read 1607 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:THE GAME MIXTAPE IS UP!!!!! (Update)
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2003, 02:54:53 PM »
^^^word the fuck up, niggaz got mad skillz!

he needs to drop his shit soon!

oh n mad props nigga for sharin this , u got my respect

peace

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2003, 03:17:26 PM »
by the way, joe beast got sick talent to...........

Mista Cane

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2003, 08:30:46 PM »
thats the fokes... look for game on all our upcoming projects

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2003, 08:46:04 PM »
thats the fokes... look for game on all our upcoming projects
;D

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2003, 01:14:01 AM »
I havn't stoped listening to this since mixtape. This shit is dope as fuck.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2003, 03:28:46 AM »
damn that's dopeness.. major props

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2003, 09:22:10 AM »
there a cover for this?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2003, 03:03:45 PM »
yeah every single joint is sick......im bumpin ride with me n straight outta compton playin at the moment one after another!

pizzeace

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2003, 03:46:02 PM »
tight shit.  his voice reminds me alot of Shyne.  any body think he sounds like him?  this kid has a great flow.

Jome

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »
Hmmm.... *bump*

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2003, 09:01:01 PM »
I wonder why none of you never talked about him when he done stuff over the last year and his album with Nas? It's funny you people come out giving him props now he signed with Dre. I wonder if he was signed to a small indy label would he still get the same props? I seriously doubt it. The stuff I heard over the past year or so was only avg. and I seriously doubt he will get his album out anytime soon. Do you all remember Hittman or King Tee? IMO both artist are better then The Game easly.

Jome

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2003, 09:30:29 PM »
I wonder why none of you never talked about him when he done stuff over the last year and his album with Nas? It's funny you people come out giving him props now he signed with Dre. I wonder if he was signed to a small indy label would he still get the same props? I seriously doubt it. The stuff I heard over the past year or so was only avg. and I seriously doubt he will get his album out anytime soon. Do you all remember Hittman or King Tee? IMO both artist are better then The Game easly.

1: You signed up 2 weeks ago, how would you know what WCC was talking about back then ?
2: The Game has improved steadily, he's still a young fucka..
3: Deal with it.. you get affiliated with Dre, people will check you out, because Dre makes DOPE beats, and he aint fucking with wack rappers..
4: The Game is YOUNG, so noone is saying that he's GOAT yet... just a big talent..

Btw.. have you heard him spit ??
He got MAD metaphors... and his flow is tight as hell.

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2003, 10:06:43 PM »

1: You signed up 2 weeks ago, how would you know what WCC was talking about back then ?
2: The Game has improved steadily, he's still a young fucka..
3: Deal with it.. you get affiliated with Dre, people will check you out, because Dre makes DOPE beats, and he aint fucking with wack rappers..
4: The Game is YOUNG, so noone is saying that he's GOAT yet... just a big talent..

Btw.. have you heard him spit ??
He got MAD metaphors... and his flow is tight as hell.

1. I been viewing this board for a few years just never get a chance to post much and I use to always forget my passwords

2. The Game has always had the same flow I heard and he's nothing that special and kinda boring if you ask me. Hitman was alot better  and I see The Game flowing how Hitman turned out which is sad.

3. I think Dre gets overated alot by folks period. Dre is one of the best but every beat he does isn't the greatest

4. The Game is ok IMO, but my only issue is most overhyping him because he signed with Dre and none gave him any type of props when he wasn't

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2003, 05:29:21 AM »

1. I been viewing this board for a few years just never get a chance to post much and I use to always forget my passwords

2. The Game has always had the same flow I heard and he's nothing that special and kinda boring if you ask me. Hitman was alot better  and I see The Game flowing how Hitman turned out which is sad.

3. I think Dre gets overated alot by folks period. Dre is one of the best but every beat he does isn't the greatest

4. The Game is ok IMO, but my only issue is most overhyping him because he signed with Dre and none gave him any type of props when he wasn't

ive been checkin The Game since the Sean T / JT days, but for those who didn't... what's wrong with discovering (and liking) him now? thats what the whole purpose of a big label and exposure is right?

good for The Game i'd say!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2005, 07:09:03 PM »
Good Lookin R-Tistic.  The Game is the next Snoop Dogg Of the westocoast. the next big thing coming out of the west thats gonna move alotta units and gonna make eastcoast niggas buy it.

COT DAMN, YOU'RE A PSYCHIC!!!