Author Topic: Better places than this... - Indecisive  (Read 168 times)

Inspectah

Better places than this... - Indecisive
« on: May 27, 2003, 04:15:59 PM »
Such a place to live in, a desolate area with one potential threat/ Its all about winning, the stare when peeps glare at ya but my credentials, make me not sweat/ I got street cred and i aint done shit/ I gots enemies, who i aint fought wit/ An example of these, are haters, backstabbers, who's own wrists they slit/ Cant they cope with life, so they resort to self harm/ I dont feel nothing for those who attention seek, no tension im just calm/ No reason to feel death near, without a blade of sharpness in my palm/ The last straw means the ending of life/ Fuck. i couldnt come to the thought of suicide, even with a blunt knife/ Im a chicken when it comes to that/ But im not a chicken, wen people shit stir and the plot thickens, i'll fight back/ No matter whats on they plate/ They give me pure hate, for no reason, in god they better be believing, as i can also change they fate.../

Once an area i percepted as normal/ people got a long, but i adn't of seen'em'all/ Rumours spread like a plague of locus, unbelievable/ Then trying to retrieve the friendships i lost, but they're un-retrievable/ I'd let the rumours, threats, and comments settle in the air/ Then when i retaliate with something negative, and worse, that aint fair/ Who said life was fair?/ who said ima give in easily, i'll go right ahead and stare/ Some people in this place, some problem with my face? think i care?/ For the amount of times i've called they're bluffs, im awaiting to be proven wrong, i dare/ People gots so much to say, that i'll say something/ I dont value opinions that change over days, your all amounting to nothing/ Being un-socialble thats one thing, but claiming you wont budge from this place, why you running?/

I'll confront the labelled "careless" people, and play on they words/ Then the claim i twist what they're saying, like what im hearing, i aint already heard/ People use the same excuses i just get tired of listening/ This areas full of things todo besides linger, why the same places you always visiting/ What you want us to say something, give you ammo to use/ I dont have to get along with people in this area, i aint bothered, you choose/ I gots nothing to lose, besides some ol'faces/ Think ima running away coz im moving, shit i wouldnt run if i had no shoe laces/ I've split crookhorn into two crews/ Your group shit stirs/ On our ol'poo/ What do i mean by that? old habbits die hard/ We end something, which you go back to and use against us. coz you think standing up to me makes you hard?/ Dont be pathetic your all immature in terms of bitches/ If i confronted you groupies in a bad mood, you'd be having stitches/ I've taken so much crap from you lot, im glad we've parted/ ..but just give me something else to spit back at you, the war woulda just started.../

Crookhorn - Waterlooville - Havant - London - United Kingdom --- Dont live there! Fucking fulla two faced, bitches, twats, who get jealous hate, un caring, violent and dont give a fuck about what they say nor do!

Ima rebel against them like before!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2003, 04:18:52 PM by Ind3ci$iv3 »

Inspectah

Re:Better places than this... - Indecisive
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2003, 02:26:57 AM »
*BUMP* :)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2003, 02:45:19 AM »
i thought u lived in portsmouth...nice piece btw....

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2003, 03:46:06 AM »
nice keystyle homie
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2003, 03:23:13 AM »
i thought u lived in portsmouth...nice piece btw....

Portsmouth is our nearest major city... He lives in a town called Waterlooville,..

And nice piece man... Alotta emotion poured into that.

Inspectah

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2003, 10:41:47 AM »
Thanx for the feedback.. and yea i live in Waterlooville, but the bad section of it.. im glad im moving out of it.. the far away the better..