Author Topic: Best of Mobb Deep  (Read 194 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Best of Mobb Deep
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2003, 01:42:36 PM »
infamy and juvenille hell aren't classic.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Bigg AG

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2003, 01:46:51 PM »
infamy and juvenille hell aren't classic.

Juvenile Hell is. and Infamy can be mistaken for a non classic but it is a classic. im out!!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2003, 02:03:21 PM »
jus buy there albums its worth tha money they are all classic IMO. im out!!!

Yeah get Hell on Earth and Infamous first Newjack...then get the rest...they all real good...

lol i was tha one who got u into them remember? im out!!!

I already had 2 of their albums but you got me to get the others...and i'm glad you did  ;D

Jome

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2003, 05:58:17 PM »
Matic Clips is fuckin' hot, but I can only find the version with a homo DJ. He shouts out shyt all over the place, the 1st 30 seconds of the song is hard to decipher because of his rambling. Do DJs think people want to hear them screaming pointless comments? This is really starting to get to me recently, DJ's ruining songs over and over. I guess they just can't realize that the best DJ's are the ones who keep their mouths shut.

Yeah, word.. fuck the DJ's..
I got it without DJ's.. holla on mIRC.. #Westcoastconnection