Author Topic: Fatal calls 50 Cent "Garbage"  (Read 767 times)

soufside

Re:Fatal calls 50 Cent "Garbage"
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2003, 04:26:12 AM »
50 fanz iz upset in herre an jome y u sayin ja screamin westside? u know y he said westside? because he said "throw ya on down 2 duh west(westside!)" he was sayin he was gonna send 50 2 duh westside

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2003, 05:13:18 AM »
Suge & Ja using another person as their mouthpiece by the looks of things.... I aint gonna get stressed wit him.. cause the fact of the matter is.. he can have an opinion like any other cat.. it may be a implanted... but if he 'thinks' 50 is garbage then let him think that... I dont suppose 50 is gonna care... hes makin the bucks..

And to clarify something that Hoe Hopper said... how can you make money off a beat that is used on a mixtape..... You cant.. and Hoe Hopper beat me 2 it lol

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2003, 05:14:21 AM »
this Murder Inc & Rap A Lot Vs Shady/Aftermath beef is very boring, all the artists are just as bad as the other.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2003, 05:22:34 AM »
imo 50 cent IS garbage

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2003, 06:43:09 AM »
50 cent keeps telling ja to stop copying 2pac and then they use the Hail Mary beat?...i mean....comon....thats the worst thing you can do to another rapper....is steal their beat, rap over it and make money off of a dead guy....

this is my opinion, when ja, in loose change, yells westside and california, thats copying pac and very gay, when em and 50 redid the hail mary , it was SUPPOSED to copy pac, and change the lyrics to bust on ja, have u heard pac lyrics in em's or 50's lyrics

and when ja said, you wana see 2pac, its right here

.... thats sad if he thinks hes anythink near 2pac

quik4life

• 'G'
  • I'd rather be dope than use it! - DJ Quik
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2003, 12:41:16 PM »
C2Knuckles: i've been listening to hiphop probably a lot longer than you...and even if you listened longer than i do, what does that prove...50 Cent is the biggest commercial rapper out there and you are on his dick...

7even: what the fuck are you talking about...you don't know what to say cause everything is too late....i don't think so....i think you don't know what to say cause you know i'm right....

everyone:

just cause someone screams 'california' or 'westside' in their songs/videos doesn't mean they're always copying pac...ja rule is affliated with suge knight who basically rules LA...if he wants to scream out 'westside', he can...he has more right doing it than 50 cent does thats for sure...

and you CAN make money off of mixtapes...not directly, but indirectly...its promotion...its controversy...and controversy sells...

ja rule's last two insults to 50 cent and em are a lot better than ones 50 cent and em did toward ja rule....50 cent and em haven't killed or shot anybody up...they don't do what they say...they're pussies...em: "i'll get undercover cops to legally pop u"...what a pussy...can't do it himself?...em is trying to be gangsta now and all of a sudden he's chillin with cops...i don't think you can do both....fucken losers....

ja rule isn't all r&b...he makes those vids to make money...all the acne-faced male teens are on eminem's dick....so the only people left to sell music to is the chicks...and thats what ja rule's doin...plus, he still raps hardcore shit, but he just doesn't promote it as much...and his hardcore shit is a lot better than 50 cents...thats for sure...

and everyone here who's on 50 cent's dick...lemme ask you...where were you 2 years ago...how come you weren't biggin' up 50 cent then?...

Gareefa: you can make money off of mixtapes and 50 cent IS garbage...his lyrics sound like they're written by people in high school...read the Amir interview and see what he has to say about 50 cent...cause what Amir says is the truth...

Hoe Hopper: how am i a dumbass....don't take the easy way out...prove to me how i'm wrong...cause everything i've said proves that 50 cent is wack and ja rule deserves more credit than he gets...

if pac were alive today, he woudn't chill with em, 50 and dre...thats for sure...pac would chill with thugs and gangstas...like suge and murder inc...and he would slap 50 cent in the face for using his beat....now most of you would say ja rule used pac.....fine....but jay-z also did it, why isn't he getting any shit about it?....lil kim stole shit from biggie in "the jump off" song...why isn't she getting any shit?....

in "the wrap"....ja rule admits to shooting Proof and getting his revenge on 50 cent....whats even more funny is that 50 cent and em can't and won't do anything about it...except make pussy ass songs about it....hahahhaha.....fucken losers.....

az
One nuts, two nuts, three un four
Then I wake up in the morning and I bust two more
Cus that's the freak in me, and yes I'm very doggy
Playin with your coochie till it's nice and soggy
--DJ Quik--

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2003, 12:47:39 PM »
lol @ all you cats getting gassed up. fucking herbs. ever heard of something called an opinion?
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2003, 01:05:27 PM »
I still can't believe whut Ja did in the video for Reign. Comparing himself to Big and Pac, that shyt was not cool. He has to get over himself and realize he'll never be half what either of them are. That one video is more than 50 or Em could ever do to 'bite' off Pac. The Hail Mary beat was only used to mock Ja because Ja is the one that's been bitin' off Pac. The only thing I didn't like on Hail Mary was that 50 basically ripped Pac's whole verse from Against All Odds. I do kinda understand he was dissin' Ja, by impersonating Pac and dissin' him at once, but there are better ways to do it than rip a whole verse.

Quik, you put up some good arguments, but the thing is, 50 and Em never tried to rep west side. I don't care if Ja is affiliated with Suge or not, he is from Queens. Also, Pac would not ride with Ja, I can guarantee that. How many people from the east side did Pac run with? Yeah.. that's right.

Lil' Kim and Biggie have known each other most of their lives, they were supposively 'together' for quite awhile as well. She didn't rip crap off him, she has the right to.

And Ja didn't 'admit' to shooting 50 and Proof, he 'claimed' to shoot 50 and Proof. There's a big difference.

I've been listenin' to 50 since before he went commercial. Not long before, but early 2002 I was jus' gettin' into him.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2003, 01:06:14 PM by NewJack »

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2003, 01:34:25 PM »
I still can't believe whut Ja did in the video for Reign. Comparing himself to Big and Pac, that shyt was not cool. He has to get over himself and realize he'll never be half what either of them are. That one video is more than 50 or Em could ever do to 'bite' off Pac. The Hail Mary beat was only used to mock Ja because Ja is the one that's been bitin' off Pac. The only thing I didn't like on Hail Mary was that 50 basically ripped Pac's whole verse from Against All Odds. I do kinda understand he was dissin' Ja, by impersonating Pac and dissin' him at once, but there are better ways to do it than rip a whole verse.

Quik, you put up some good arguments, but the thing is, 50 and Em never tried to rep west side. I don't care if Ja is affiliated with Suge or not, he is from Queens. Also, Pac would not ride with Ja, I can guarantee that. How many people from the east side did Pac run with? Yeah.. that's right.

Lil' Kim and Biggie have known each other most of their lives, they were supposively 'together' for quite awhile as well. She didn't rip crap off him, she has the right to.

And Ja didn't 'admit' to shooting 50 and Proof, he 'claimed' to shoot 50 and Proof. There's a big difference.

I've been listenin' to 50 since before he went commercial. Not long before, but early 2002 I was jus' gettin' into him.

quik4life

• 'G'
  • I'd rather be dope than use it! - DJ Quik
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2003, 02:09:10 PM »
what the fuck is the difference between admitting something and claiming something...and ja isn't claiming anything...he's admitting it...str8 up

"Baby can you give it to me
Nah...I'ma give it to you
The same way that we gave it to Proof
The same way that we gave it to Loose [Change]"

this sounds like he's admitting it...and even if he is claiming it (as you say)...don't you find that your beloved 50 cent and eminem are pussies for not doing anything about it?....ja just admitted (or claimed) to have done it...where's their revenge?

i agree with you that pac wouldn't chill with rappers from the east...but there is no more eastcoast/westcoast...ja chills with suge...and pac would chill with suge too cause he's a gangsta...but this area of discussion is stupid cause pac's dead and there is no point in arguing about shit that 'could' or 'would' happen....

so lets stick to facts...lil kim DID bite biggie....i don't care how long she chilled with him...she bit him..."Believe me sweetie, i got enough to feed the needy"....and nobody has a right to bite anything from anybody...especially a dead person....i know ja did it...but why doesn't 50 cent and em get flak for taking hail mary, and jay-z for ripping off pac's lyrics...and jay-z's case is the worst cause he didn't do it bluntly and out in the open....he tried to keep it low-key....

you listened to 50 before he went commercial....damn...i feel sorry for you...you must have an disgusting taste in music....

i want to thank you for admiting i put up a few good arguments...i takes a real man to admit 'defeat'....

smartass: i know everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but everybody argues back and forth to prove that THEIR opinion is RIGHT...and so far, no one has put up good arguments against me....

az
One nuts, two nuts, three un four
Then I wake up in the morning and I bust two more
Cus that's the freak in me, and yes I'm very doggy
Playin with your coochie till it's nice and soggy
--DJ Quik--

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2003, 04:25:38 PM »
C2Knuckles: i've been listening to hiphop probably a lot longer than you...

I doubt it from reading your posts.

50 Cent is the biggest commercial rapper out there and you are on his dick...

Wrong, he's the biggest mainstream rapper out there right now, he's not commercial.  And I'm hardly "on his dick", I've just been trying to point out that this isn't the first remake/cover of a song in the history of hip-hop.

ja rule's last two insults to 50 cent and em are a lot better than ones 50 cent and em did toward ja rule...

You're saying that "Who Shot Ya?" and "The Wrap Up" are better than the material on the Invasion 2 mixtape?  Okay there  ::)  And btw by Fatal's views, Ja is a Notorious B.I.G. biter for that "Who Shot Ya?" song.

...and his hardcore shit is a lot better than 50 cents...thats for sure...

and everyone here who's on 50 cent's dick...lemme ask you...where were you 2 years ago...how come you weren't biggin' up 50 cent then?...

Some of us were.

if pac were alive today, he woudn't chill with em, 50 and dre...thats for sure...pac would chill with thugs and gangstas...like suge and murder inc...and he would slap 50 cent in the face for using his beat....

That's quite the prediction.

in "the wrap"....ja rule admits to shooting Proof and getting his revenge on 50 cent....whats even more funny is that 50 cent and em can't and won't do anything about it...except make pussy ass songs about it....hahahhaha.....fucken losers.....

::)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2003, 05:04:38 PM by C2Knuckles »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2003, 04:55:50 PM »
what the fuck is the difference between admitting something and claiming something...and ja isn't claiming anything...he's admitting it...str8 up

the difference is he did not do it.. simple as that my son

50 cent and em haven't killed or shot anybody up...they don't do what they say...they're pussies...em: "i'll get undercover cops to legally pop u"...what a pussy...can't do it himself?...em is trying to be gangsta now and all of a sudden he's chillin with cops...i don't think you can do both....fucken losers....
Ja has been robbed and beat down twice by 50.. he is a joke 50 is not taking him serious.. the guy that shot 50 got shot down himself later by "unknown" people..

that shit Em said was just lyrics he wasn't serious DUH.. how come u don't say 50 is gay cuz he told Ja to suck is dick?

if pac were alive today, he woudn't chill with em, 50 and dre...thats for sure...pac would chill with thugs and gangstas...like suge and murder inc...and he would slap 50 cent in the face for using his beat

fuck it u not worth an answer at all

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2003, 05:58:47 PM »

"Baby can you give it to me
Nah...I'ma give it to you
The same way that we gave it to Proof
The same way that we gave it to Loose [Change]"

this sounds like he's admitting it...and even if he is claiming it (as you say)...don't you find that your beloved 50 cent and eminem are pussies for not doing anything about it?....ja just admitted (or claimed) to have done it...where's their revenge?

i agree with you that pac wouldn't chill with rappers from the east...but there is no more eastcoast/westcoast...ja chills with suge...and pac would chill with suge too cause he's a gangsta...but this area of discussion is stupid cause pac's dead and there is no point in arguing about shit that 'could' or 'would' happen....

so lets stick to facts...lil kim DID bite biggie....i don't care how long she chilled with him...she bit him..."Believe me sweetie, i got enough to feed the needy"....and nobody has a right to bite anything from anybody...especially a dead person....i know ja did it...but why doesn't 50 cent and em get flak for taking hail mary, and jay-z for ripping off pac's lyrics...and jay-z's case is the worst cause he didn't do it bluntly and out in the open....he tried to keep it low-key....

you listened to 50 before he went commercial....damn...i feel sorry for you...you must have an disgusting taste in music....

i want to thank you for admiting i put up a few good arguments...i takes a real man to admit 'defeat'....

smartass: i know everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but everybody argues back and forth to prove that THEIR opinion is RIGHT...and so far, no one has put up good arguments against me....

az

you still have time  for sayin you just an alias.
still. use it 'fore it's too late
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2003, 08:17:48 PM »
what about jay z copying 2pac? and biggie in excuse me miss?

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2003, 07:39:01 AM »
Holy fucking shyt.. Lil' Kim doesn't have a right to bite off of Biggie? That would be like saying if Dr. Dre died, Eminem could not 'bite' off him. Do you really think that is true? In this case, it isn't biting, because the two people are close friends, in Biggie and Kim's case, more. It isn't biting because the people worked together in real life and would have continued to had not one of them deceased.

Also, I never admitted defeat, I said you put up good arguments, and then defended my state, going against those arguments. If you think you've 'won' then you must not be paying much attention.

I like how you feel sorry for me for listening to 50. Just curious, would you mind listing a few of your favorite rappers so I could get a taste of what real music is?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2003, 07:41:03 AM by NewJack »