Author Topic: Fatal calls 50 Cent "Garbage"  (Read 762 times)

quik4life

• 'G'
  • I'd rather be dope than use it! - DJ Quik
Re:Fatal calls 50 Cent "Garbage"
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2003, 02:16:47 PM »
I like how you feel sorry for me for listening to 50. Just curious, would you mind listing a few of your favorite rappers so I could get a taste of what real music is?

sure...(they are not in any particular order)

DJ Quik - everything this man produces is gold...his lyrics are above average...he's funny, not a poser, he's humourous...imo, the best artist ever...he makes well rounded music and shit you can listen to over and over and not get sick of...like the Real Slim Shady and most of Eminem's 'garbage'....

Kurupt - one of the sickest lyricists in the westcoast...has a good style, good flow...when Daz was producing for him (them), they were untouchable...Against the Grain was shit, but his next LP is gonna fucken wicked...

2Pac - no explanation needed.
Biggie - no explanation needed.
Jay-Z - some of his shit is pretty fat...

Eazy E and Bone Thugs N Harmony  - eazy kills it...he's my fav member from NWA aside from Dre....and bone keeps it real...they're hardcore and i love their production from U-Neek....dark, disturbing, haunting, murderous shit....fucken wicked....i also like Krayzie and Layzie's solo efforts...especially Krayzie

Eminem - some shit is OK...he's amazing lyrically, but i can't play more than 3 or 4 tracks of his in a row cause he gets annoying...

Knoc'turnal - i think he has a wicked style and that he's gonna blowup when his LP drops...he deserves more credit than he gets...he's a wicked songwriter and chorus writer....

don't like too much eastcoast stuff, but some is aight...such as Mobb Deep, Meth & Red,

back to the west...

xzibit, production from Warren G is amazing and everyone of his LP's were hot...lyrically too....i like snoop's old stuff, but ever since he did 'Beautiful', i've lost some respect for him....i remember him saying "you'll never catch a nigger doin' R&B"...oh well....he went mainstream and commercial...even tho nate dogg kills it on the choruses, he's still my fav singer when it comes to that shit...dr. dre is wicked too...from the beginning even till now....but i like his production better than his lyrics...i think most ppl do...

lately, i've been listening to some Amir, DJ Skratch, and Mausberg and Suga Free from Quik's camp are pretty hot too....

hope that satisfies your curiousity....

az
One nuts, two nuts, three un four
Then I wake up in the morning and I bust two more
Cus that's the freak in me, and yes I'm very doggy
Playin with your coochie till it's nice and soggy
--DJ Quik--

Jome

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2003, 06:05:14 PM »
50 fanz iz upset in herre an jome y u sayin ja screamin westside? u know y he said westside? because he said "throw ya on down 2 duh west(westside!)" he was sayin he was gonna send 50 2 duh westside

False false false.

Nobody is "upset in herre", and when Ja REPEATEDLY screams out "Westsiiiide" and "Cali-FOE-niaaaa", even people like yourself SHOULD get the picture.
NOT TO MENTION: "Westside" license-plates in videos...

And how is Ja gonna send 50 to the Westside.. through mail ? Cuz Ja cant set his foot there.
And the West mostly got love for 50 anyways.. so what's the use ?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2003, 06:06:13 PM by Pharoahe Jome »

soufside

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2003, 06:47:45 PM »
50 fanz iz upset in herre an jome y u sayin ja screamin westside? u know y he said westside? because he said "throw ya on down 2 duh west(westside!)" he was sayin he was gonna send 50 2 duh westside

False false false.

Nobody is "upset in herre", and when Ja REPEATEDLY screams out "Westsiiiide" and "Cali-FOE-niaaaa", even people like yourself SHOULD get the picture.
NOT TO MENTION: "Westside" license-plates in videos...

And how is Ja gonna send 50 to the Westside.. through mail ? Cuz Ja cant set his foot there.
And the West mostly got love for 50 anyways.. so what's the use ?

repeatedly? dog he sed it once haha an duh westside license plates iz cuz dey filmed duh video out herre an send down 2 duh wes is a figure uh speech dog how u know ja cant cum herre? werre in cali u live? cuz as long as suge an dem iz on his side he got all duh chances 2 b out herre 50 got love frum women an ja still duz too but ja iz backed by suge 50 iz back by dre

Jome

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2003, 09:06:12 PM »
repeatedly? dog he sed it once haha an duh westside license plates iz cuz dey filmed duh video out herre an send down 2 duh wes is a figure uh speech dog how u know ja cant cum herre? werre in cali u live? cuz as long as suge an dem iz on his side he got all duh chances 2 b out herre 50 got love frum women an ja still duz too but ja iz backed by suge 50 iz back by dre

Yeah, Suge is running L.A. like he's Gotti himself..  ::)

Hater Player

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2003, 09:20:34 PM »
50 cent is caca u vatos shoud lisen to real hiphop like lil rob n shit

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2003, 03:42:47 AM »

props to jome for understandin this disabled ppl language
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Quakaveli

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2003, 08:21:31 AM »
Former member of The Outlawz "Fatal Hussein" recenlty spoke to MTV, ther wrote an article on there site concerning Fatal & Ja's diss towards Eminem/50Cent/Aftermath etc... check the article below...
Ja Rule's proposed six months away from the music biz has lasted a whole two weeks.

Murder Inc.'s biggest record seller resurfaced over the weekend via the mixtape circuit with a freestyle called "The Wrap," which features Tupac's one-time Outlawz clique member Fatal Hussein. No, the title isn't paying homage to one of your favorite MTV shows — it's referring to what Rule perceives to be the status of his foes' careers.
While Ja's wrath is contained to just one freestyle verse, the Queens native manages to once again throw a few barbs at 50 Cent, Dr. Dre and Busta Rhymes over the instrumental for Mobb Deep's "The Learning (Burn)." Rule also addresses a physical altercation between members of the Inc. and D12's Proof at a Miami strip club a few weeks ago and the accusation that federal agents are investigating his record company for laundering drug money.

"Plus the feds want us bad for cleaning cash," raps Ja, who orders 50 to "pull your skirt down" toward the end of the record. "But what cash is we cleansing?" he continues. "It's all about the Benjamins, what?/ If it's dirty then we rinsing it off."
Earlier this month in Miami, Murder Inc.'s head honcho, Irv Gotti, told MTV News that Ja was taking a six-month hiatus, explaining that after releasing a solo album every year since 1999 and becoming a fixture on radio and video airwaves, the fans may have been getting a little tired of Rule and needed a break. Gotti also revealed plans for a Rule double LP sometime in 2004 (see "Ja Rule To Give Fans A Break From His Music"). There is no further word on the status of that project.

In addition to working with the Outlawz, Fatal Hussein rapped alongside Tupac on various projects including All Eyez on Me before dropping his solo debut, In the Line of Fire, in 1998 and going to jail in 1999. A free man for the past year and a half, Fatal is now signed to Rap-A-Lot Records and says that a joint venture of sorts is being brokered between Gotti and Rap-A-Lot CEO J. Prince to put out his next LP.

"We're doing this little deal with J. and Irv — they talking about a deal, I don't know how it's going down," Fatal said last month inside Black Child's Queens, New York, recording studio. "Before I got locked up in '99, Ja was my man. We used to hook up in the 'hood, I used to come to his shows. We've always been cool. When I came home we was speaking through a mutual friend. I knew all I had to do was see my dog and it was going to be back on."

Fatal also said that he was affronted when 50 Cent used Pac's vocals on "The Realest Killas," incorporating some of his former mentor's rhyme flows and lyrics on the "Hail Mary" freestyle (see "50 Cent Disses Ja Rule On Tupac Joint; New Biggie Material On The Horizon").

"I feel it's a problem, playing with his lyrics like that," Fatal said of "The Realest Killas." "That needs to be addressed. I remember I heard it [and] they [were] trying to say that [Ja] is trying to sound like Pac when [50 is] dead on him. All you did was take 'Ambitionz Az a Ridah' and play it back, wrote a verse and took it to the lab and said 'I'mma be Pac now' and just try to say all this bullsh-- about Rule.

"I'm one of the Outlawz, so my opinion is going to be real critical," he continued. "That 'Hail Mary' was wack, total trash, no creativity. Why rap over certain stuff? You're not making it any doper. To me, it was a slap in the face to anybody that stood for something that Pac was holding down. It was a slap in the face to say you're repping Tupac. You're listening to his lyrics and putting his lyrics back on over his beats. You're not creating, you're biting. You didn't even know him. It's going to be some action taken. It's going to be some stuff coming out."

"The Wrap" can be found on Big Mike's Year of the Rookie Part 2 mixtape.
"50's 'Hail Mary' was wack, total trash. ... You're biting. You didn't even know him. It's going to be some action taken." — Outlawz member Fatal Hussein - MTV

Fatal iz biased wit ja Fool but he does hav a little point...50 does bite pac a little, not as much as ja Fool tho.  But anyway U gotta admit that freestyle "The Wrap" had some hot disses from ja Rule, I aint ever heard this fool this good,

soufside

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2003, 03:12:23 PM »

u frum l.a. dog? probaly not suge calls more shots here den snoop duz more den dre duz  u know im rite bout eryting i sed datz y u cant say nuffin jus cuz ja says westside dun mean hes claimin cali outlawz yell westside dey claim jersey snoop claim eastside duz dat mean he want 2 b frum duh east coast?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2003, 03:15:31 PM »

u frum l.a. dog? probaly not suge calls more shots here den snoop duz more den dre duz  u know im rite bout eryting i sed datz y u cant say nuffin jus cuz ja says westside dun mean hes claimin cali outlawz yell westside dey claim jersey snoop claim eastside duz dat mean he want 2 b frum duh east coast?

lol
you straight suckceed in tryin to be retarded, props for that, soufside.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2003, 03:27:03 PM »
soufside, you are retard for typing like that, I think that Jome is the only one left that actually bothers to read your nonsense posts.

I can't figure out how 50 Cent bites 2Pac.  I guess because I don't believe that making a cover/remake is biting.  If someone thinks he bites 2Pac because of "Hail Mary" that's on you, but am I forgoting/missing something that 50 did to "bite" 2Pac?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2003, 03:29:47 PM »
what about jay z coppieng pac and biggie on several ocasions!!

soufside

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2003, 05:00:21 PM »
soufside, you are retard for typing like that, I think that Jome is the only one left that actually bothers to read your nonsense posts.

I can't figure out how 50 Cent bites 2Pac.  I guess because I don't believe that making a cover/remake is biting.  If someone thinks he bites 2Pac because of "Hail Mary" that's on you, but am I forgoting/missing something that 50 did to "bite" 2Pac?
u just read my post dog ha ill write it in proper english 2 duh bes uh mah ability since i dun speak proper i speak wif an accent frum mexico la an texas wif slang mixed in frum all erias so excuse me 4 not bein raised in a household werre proper english wuz spoken u ignorant bitches

if jome is from la then he wud know that suge runs shit more den snoop an dre an jus cuz ja rule says westside doesnt mean hes claimin cali ne1 can claim westside outlawz do it ne1 can claim a side snoop claim eastside so by jomes way of thinkin snoop wants 2 b from the east coast rite?

Jome

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2003, 05:05:39 PM »

Yeah, you're right, LoL.. I give up, even Peanut Butter makes more sense.

Note to Soufffsyde: Snoop claims Eastside of LBC, you jackass!!

soufside

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2003, 11:42:14 AM »

Yeah, you're right, LoL.. I give up, even Peanut Butter makes more sense.

Note to Soufffsyde: Snoop claims Eastside of LBC, you jackass!!
i know dat dood but i wuz provin a point dood iz claimin a side of his city not a coast jas claimin a side of his city if he iz claimin westside u obviously jus try 2 fin the smallest tings 2 hate on ja did 50 tell u 2 hate ja?

Jome

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2003, 03:49:24 PM »
i know dat dood but i wuz provin a point dood iz claimin a side of his city not a coast jas claimin a side of his city if he iz claimin westside u obviously jus try 2 fin the smallest tings 2 hate on ja did 50 tell u 2 hate ja?