Author Topic: The Xzibit interview from Power106 This morning...  (Read 524 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Xzibit interview from Power106 This morning...
« on: May 28, 2003, 09:25:52 PM »
When i was goin to work in da morning...turned on power106..big boy was interviewing xzibit...i only heard like 5 mins of that shit...but xzibit did say that he and snoop is koo now...and he also talked to da liks...settled their differences...and everything is koo now...i guess theres no more beef between them and X now...good shit...if anyone heard rest of the interview...post up what he said...

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re:The Xzibit interview from Power106 This morning...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 09:50:18 PM »
did anyone else hear this track? no offense, but i just dont wanna get all my hopes up if one guy is lying to me.

i love snoop and the likwit crew... i really hope he squashes his beef with them
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 09:51:45 PM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2003, 10:26:42 PM »
did anyone else hear this track? no offense, but i just dont wanna get all my hopes up if one guy is lying to me.

i love snoop and the likwit crew... i really hope he squashes his beef with them

umm...why the hell would i lie bout somethin like this? if u don't believe me, then call the radio station and ask em for yourself....and i'm pretty sure some people in this fourm heard this interview this morning...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 10:29:27 PM by LaZ1e »

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2003, 10:34:47 PM »

umm...why the hell would i lie bout somethin like this? if u don't believe me, then call the radio station and ask em for yourself....and i'm pretty sure some people in this fourm heard this interview this morning...

you honestly think people never lied about shit like this before? sorry if i hurt your feelings, i was just asking kindly if anyone else at this board heard this shit on the radio. because id want more details bout it
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 10:35:18 PM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2003, 10:44:58 PM »

you honestly think people never lied about shit like this before? sorry if i hurt your feelings, i was just asking kindly if anyone else at this board heard this shit on the radio. because id want more details bout it

lol...your saying u hurt my feelings? wtf are u talkin bout dawg? lol...its not like i got all pissed off and shit...i don't take this internet fourm stuff seriously man...i'm just chillin...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 10:45:30 PM by LaZ1e »

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2003, 11:00:36 PM »
ic that's coo. considering all i did was ask if anyone else heard it, "go call the radio station yourself" didn't seem like the friendliest of comments. so i just assumed you weren't in a good mood.

but all shit aside, did anybody else hear the interview?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 11:02:17 PM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

Jome

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2003, 11:11:33 PM »
Cool.
Thanks for the info..

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2003, 03:48:44 AM »
lol at those posts ^

Thanks for the info..
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

jayo

• 'G'
  • Baller Steez
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2003, 04:49:23 PM »
He is not lying guys!

BallerStatus.net was down at Rhyme night last night Hosted by Contrabandit.com & Xzibit...

Tha Liks were there, so I believe they are cool!
Anyway, it was a good event West Coast Hip Hop needs this!

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2003, 05:30:48 AM »
So him and Snoop are 100 % cool? Sounds good...  ;D
Dint belive it in the first, but looks like its true...
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2003, 09:31:10 AM »
That's good news.

BigCain

• Lil Geezy
  • Dr. Stank & Dirdy Birdy
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2003, 11:15:47 PM »
He is not lying guys!

BallerStatus.net was down at Rhyme night last night Hosted by Contrabandit.com & Xzibit...

Tha Liks were there, so I believe they are cool!
Anyway, it was a good event West Coast Hip Hop needs this!

Yea, Tha LIKS, KING TEE & X 2 Tha Z were all there together & word is Sly Boogy's cousin Dirty Birdy tore sh$t up that night!
"Sittin thinkin how bein poor sucks,
drivin around lookin for a fasho fuck,
only workin wit 4 bucs,
all my babies older than each other by 4 months"
By Dirdy Birdy on the Black Spooks song "Understand My Plight"  Black Spooks are Sly Boogy & Dirty Birdy

"It is sort of fascinating that you can have 100 percent certainty about weapons of mass destruction and zero certainty of about where they are" Head United Nations Inspector Hans Blix