Author Topic: Upcoming Albums  (Read 283 times)

Bigg AG

Re:Upcoming Albums
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2003, 12:50:29 PM »
i always here when new shit is coming out for Mobb Deep and i havent heard shyt about this new album! i got Free Agents tha first day it came out and i got tha Limited Edition Bonus Disc. lol im confused. arent they still signed to Landspeed but i also heard they were siogned to Jive wtf is going on? im out!!!

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2003, 01:45:32 PM »
i got a little confused about the landspeed situation but i think it was Landspeed distributed their mixtape (free agents) but they not signed to them, something along them lines.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2003, 02:00:25 PM »
Sam Goody said Redman had an album set to be released on 8/20 if I remember correctly, and the title was listed as N/A. Strangely, it also had Method Man's album set to drop on the same date, and it's title was also listed as N/A. Considering the title of the Method Man album has been publicly known for about a year, I don't think Sam Goody is too reliable. If you search for 'Redman Re-Vended' on Yahoo!, the only site that comes up is WCC, so that should tell you something about the speculation of his album and its name being Re-Vended as it is listed in the 411 forum. I love Red, and hope his album comes out soon, but I don't see it as being too likely. I think by the end of the year would be the earliest possible time, because there isn't even an official name for the album yet.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2003, 02:16:02 PM »
Sam Goody said Redman had an album set to be released on 8/20 if I remember correctly, and the title was listed as N/A. Strangely, it also had Method Man's album set to drop on the same date, and it's title was also listed as N/A. Considering the title of the Method Man album has been publicly known for about a year, I don't think Sam Goody is too reliable. If you search for 'Redman Re-Vended' on Yahoo!, the only site that comes up is WCC, so that should tell you something about the speculation of his album and its name being Re-Vended as it is listed in the 411 forum. I love Red, and hope his album comes out soon, but I don't see it as being too likely. I think by the end of the year would be the earliest possible time, because there isn't even an official name for the album yet.

Yeah Good point...well I guess the Redman album isnt dropping anytime soon... :(

Jome

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2003, 06:10:06 PM »
Hmmm.. I wonder if that Mobb tracklisting is legit, cause I've heard 5 of the tracks already.

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2003, 10:26:30 PM »
Has anyone herd any dates for the release of the kanye west album???
Think Free.

Jome

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2003, 10:52:49 PM »
Kanye West - The College Dropout  (Roc-A-Fella/Universal)
August.....

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2003, 09:37:56 AM »
cormega and masta killa should be droppin too. skillz possibly.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris