Author Topic: "Pimp Slapped 2" up @ WcKillaz.  (Read 794 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re:"Pimp Slapped 2" up @ WcKillaz.
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2003, 11:22:03 AM »
never scared is kinda wack good to hear snoop and daz togethor on a song though

i have a feeling this mixtape will be tighter than both doggyallstars and paid the cost

man why you always have to compare and stuff ...you have to go foward  if its hot good if not well fuck it but you dotn have to compare it with other stuff it aint even official

wtf when am i always comparing things?  and for the record i enjoyed d-allstars, and paid da cost.................but i think this shit will be more enjoyable for me for some reason, cause it's got pretty much the whole family and it's FREE!!!! LOL
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re:"Pimp Slapped 2" up @ WcKillaz.
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2003, 11:56:01 AM »
never scared is kinda wack good to hear snoop and daz togethor on a song though

i have a feeling this mixtape will be tighter than both doggyallstars and paid the cost

man why you always have to compare and stuff ...you have to go foward  if its hot good if not well fuck it but you dotn have to compare it with other stuff it aint even official

wtf when am i always comparing things?  and for the record i enjoyed d-allstars, and paid da cost.................but i think this shit will be more enjoyable for me for some reason, cause it's got pretty much the whole family and it's FREE!!!! LOL

dont trio homeboy I was talking about peeps in general