Author Topic: I heard Tupac is making a new hit single...  (Read 181 times)

imreallyGayNgsta

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
I heard Tupac is making a new hit single...
« on: June 02, 2003, 06:08:53 PM »
I heard it's called "life sucks, so shoot me"

Hopefully it will be as good as some of his classics like Brenda's Got A Baby!!! For Cheezy
peope say i'm black, some people say I am white, but most people don't truly look at how stupid I am.  When you go to the bathroom, you don't see me, you see yourself, and if that happens, then you have bargained up the wrong tree of sorrows.  what's that, you may ask?  Simple, a proposition of the third.  Anything else, is pretty Gayngster.  Black people are funny.

mrtonguetwista

Re:I heard Tupac is making a new hit single...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2003, 06:10:50 PM »
Alias?^^^

imreallyGayNgsta

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2003, 06:12:45 PM »
Alias = imreallyGayngsta

If tupac doesn't make this shit count, then I don't know HOW he's ever gonna boost his career...
peope say i'm black, some people say I am white, but most people don't truly look at how stupid I am.  When you go to the bathroom, you don't see me, you see yourself, and if that happens, then you have bargained up the wrong tree of sorrows.  what's that, you may ask?  Simple, a proposition of the third.  Anything else, is pretty Gayngster.  Black people are funny.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2003, 06:24:42 PM »
This thread is already corny

*locked*

imreallyGayNgsta

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2003, 06:27:39 PM »
is it my fault the brotha deserved it?

Jome

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2003, 06:32:18 PM »
What bullshit..