Author Topic: Wouldnt it be hella funny if Lebron James ended up......  (Read 471 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Wouldnt it be hella funny if Lebron James ended up......
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2003, 12:20:03 PM »
he will be good...eventually, dont ecpect crazy shit his first or even 2nd year

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2003, 02:31:31 PM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN  dude is younger than me but like 12 years older than me, shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it true that he played Kobe one on one and Kobe said Lebron played better against him than anybody he had every played against?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2003, 06:02:33 PM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN  dude is younger than me but like 12 years older than me, shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes no sense...

And the people who are saying he looks 30 are dumb...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2003, 07:38:16 PM »
I just have to say that Ed O'Bannon was suppose to be a flop, since he had knee sugery right before his rookie season. Basically, he was a great college player, but experts didn't pick him to go far in the NBA. The former UCLA star was popular, but not expecting to make it, because of the knee, and his style was not as athletic as others. Hence the 7th overall pick, and that was just for tickets. They thought his knee would hold out longer, but it only lasted a few months. I really wished he would have been good, he would have been a solid role player anywhere, a Robert Horry in his prime type player.

As for LeBron, next big thing. Him, T-Mac, Kobe and KG will be playing over titles for years to come, and I want to live to see it all. The greatest group to all be in at once since Magic, Larry, and Mike. I can't wait... the next few years is going to be great. Players like Duncan and Vince Carter on the side, it's all good.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2003, 03:30:02 PM »

This makes no sense...

It makes plenty of sense....he is younger than me, meaning I am older than him (u with me?)....but even tho he is younger, he looks about 12 years older than i look...get it?

JaVi from SG

• Lil Geezy
  • It's Javi Da Neah
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2003, 04:40:36 PM »
One, this guy has no speed. All you guys said "look he already has the body of an NBA player, and blah blah" well no shit he can take over a HS game with skinny dope ballers.  2, will he even work hard since his ass is being spoiled by the fans.  The only reason NIKE is willing to pay thatmuch money for him because they know stupid ppeople be buying 150 dollar shoes that only cost 2 dollars to make.  But whatevr, the good thing I see about LEbron is his passing and hops(which is not important).  Hopefully he does workout on his game even more

Immortal

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2003, 09:19:43 PM »
I cant help but be jealous of him lol. He wont be a flop tho.

Agree, plus Lebron is one lucky nigga. 90 million even before hes a rookie, wow i gotta give him props.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA