Author Topic: got my welcome 2 tha chuuch mixtape today!  (Read 707 times)

madkilla

• 'G'
Re:got my welcome 2 tha chuuch mixtape today!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2003, 02:47:11 AM »
that track w/redman is over the beat to the multiply remix, i think.  i just got done listening to the whole thing and for the most part it's pretty tight.  i wouldn't mind hooking up some trackz, but i have no clue how to post them, but if someone wants, get at me and if you can postem i'll send em 2 ya or an ftp.  i'm also really liking that RBX track DPG life, the beat is sweet.  there are  lot of trackz that use popular beats, just like other mixtapes, thought this was gonna be more unreleased songz, maybe in the future volumes, peace!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2003, 06:35:05 AM »
that track w/redman is over the beat to the multiply remix, i think.  i just got done listening to the whole thing and for the most part it's pretty tight.  i wouldn't mind hooking up some trackz, but i have no clue how to post them, but if someone wants, get at me and if you can postem i'll send em 2 ya or an ftp.  i'm also really liking that RBX track DPG life, the beat is sweet.  there are  lot of trackz that use popular beats, just like other mixtapes, thought this was gonna be more unreleased songz, maybe in the future volumes, peace!

check yours pms madkilla i still wanna hook you up wit that low profile if you want

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2003, 10:40:40 AM »
can i get it at hmv or some ? 8)

ohh shit its Slicck

wrong hommie... it's "ßlueJay"  ;)

wassup :-*
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

dexter

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2003, 08:27:48 AM »
Nice tape.