Author Topic: Crazy ass night last night  (Read 164 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Crazy ass night last night
« on: June 07, 2003, 08:29:05 AM »
Well to start it off last night was prom night..That shit was pimp. I went to a small gathering after the prom at this chicks house. Now we were all in the garage and there is an alley way on the side.There was a big ass bang and the girls were scared.So i went out there  and there were two dudes climin on the roof. I started swearing and climbed up after them and i get blasted with an egg in the face. So we chase them and then it ends in a car chase.But the real story was with my boys when i wasn't there and i missed it. My boy took this girl out to a party and there were like 30 peeps there.Dudes drive by sayin shit so my boy Jamie tosses a bolder  at the window. They come back like 10 minutes later and run my boy over. They hit him goin like 40. He was alright tho he went straight threw the winshield and landed on his feet and chased the car! So the night goes on and my boy and my lil brother go to bring the girl home. The jelous Ex Boyfriend is waitin in the driveway at 3am for her.. My boy gets out and the kid whipped a tireiron threw my boys winshield.SO he beats the shit out of the kid..Then the same kid that got hit by the car was there and wacked this dude in the face with a stick. I missed this all! I was with my girl and missed it.

Duncan1

Re:Crazy ass night last night
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2003, 09:26:43 AM »
Winshield repair people are gonna be happy.
:)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2003, 09:35:51 AM »
word..lol

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2003, 09:54:14 AM »
freaky shit eh
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

Hater Player

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2003, 11:42:47 AM »
yes n what movie did u take dis from

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2003, 11:47:31 AM »
They come back like 10 minutes later and run my boy over. They hit him goin like 40. He was alright tho he went straight threw the winshield and landed on his feet and chased the car!

you never cease to amaze me with your "stories"

pappy

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2003, 11:47:35 AM »
my night was pretty crazy.......... i did my laundry an got into a fight with my  lil brother cuz he took my clothes out the dryer b4 they were  dry an threw his jeans in there.  an 2nites goin be even more crazy...............I GOTTA CLEAN MY JEANS LAST NIGHT WAS COLORS AN WHITES AN 2NITE IS JEANS SHITS ON AN POPPIN........................................why wont god kill me already i dont ask for much *breaks down an cries like nik when his dubcc account is deleted*

bez

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2003, 12:17:33 PM »
If thats ture its some harsh shit.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2003, 07:51:10 PM »
its definatly all true man...shall i have u IM my brother...Kyle0187...or the girl sugarsmack9300 ask them about the runnin over incident and the fight.Why am i gonna lie and waste my time writing that to look cool on a message board. AC doubts me in everything i say.