Author Topic: E-40_Ft_Busta_Rhymes-One_Night_Stand-(Remix_Promo_CDS)-2003-WCR  (Read 155 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I like this remix, good to see him with Busta Bus..something you definitely wanna bump in your stereo 8)

but i cant figure out who remixed this track....lol it says something at the end but I couldnt find out..."this remix was done by awichiggichiggypow"

#music_mm
/ctcp M-DCC16 xdcc send #2
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Hydro

• 'G'
Re:E-40_Ft_Busta_Rhymes-One_Night_Stand-(Remix_Promo_CDS)-2003-WCR
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2003, 03:51:11 PM »
I put this up at WestCoastAftershock if anyone wants to check this out before getting it from MIRC.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2003, 03:52:05 PM by Hydro »

NOW AVAILABLE------->Click HERE To Download

Jome

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2003, 06:36:45 PM »
There's 2 versions of it..
1 with a new beat
1 with the same beat as the OG

The OG was better, imo.

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2003, 11:24:46 PM »
all of 40's albums are produced by Earl Stevens aka E A Ski but hes worked with Ric Rock, Tone Capone (Jive), and some other guys in the past.
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2003, 11:43:00 PM »
all of 40's albums are produced by Earl Stevens aka E A Ski but hes worked with Ric Rock, Tone Capone (Jive), and some other guys in the past.
um...earl stevens is 40 belafonte homie...e-a-ski doesnt produce all of 40s albums...hell he produces very little e-40 shit...possibly on this album ski held the boards down alot but not more than ric roc(40 made ric roc) and bosko handle his albums....

ric roc produced this shit btw