Author Topic: What is G-Funk?  (Read 488 times)

mauzip

Re:What is G-Funk?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2003, 08:45:38 AM »
it's that sound that sounds fucking good with that beep in it

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2003, 08:56:16 AM »
using synthesizers, laid back beats, funk guitar riffs, sweet (female) backings vocals, a few little scratches in the background...overall a relaxing and melodic sound. thats what i would call g-funk. "Eastside LB" by the Twinz is a perfect example....or Warren G´s intro of his lastest album....or Mr. X´s "Dear God"...Prophet of Rage´s "Memory"....list goes on.

^that's what i was tryin' 2 say but didn't know how... haha... gfunka u the homie that runs gfunk.de??? remember my site g-funk2g??? i fucked that site all up cuz i was gonna re-desighn n never had the time 2 finish it... anyway what's craccin'??? holla...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

gFuNkA

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2003, 10:44:20 AM »
using synthesizers, laid back beats, funk guitar riffs, sweet (female) backings vocals, a few little scratches in the background...overall a relaxing and melodic sound. thats what i would call g-funk. "Eastside LB" by the Twinz is a perfect example....or Warren G´s intro of his lastest album....or Mr. X´s "Dear God"...Prophet of Rage´s "Memory"....list goes on.

^that's what i was tryin' 2 say but didn't know how... haha... gfunka u the homie that runs gfunk.de??? remember my site g-funk2g??? i fucked that site all up cuz i was gonna re-desighn n never had the time 2 finish it... anyway what's craccin'??? holla...

~1~

yeah, also remember we had that gfunk board running...saw someone postin there last month...lol. hit me on icq, msn or aim

Warren G

• www.TheRealWarrenG.com
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2003, 03:02:03 PM »
G funk is the rythm of life and the life of rythm 8)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2003, 04:39:13 PM »
^^^^ ...yeah didnt you ever listen to regulate????

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2003, 06:57:30 PM »

~1~

yeah, also remember we had that gfunk board running...saw someone postin there last month...lol. hit me on icq, msn or aim

^lol yea i was l@@kin' throu old shit n i found the link on one of my old pages... i seen a new post n i was wtf, no1 posted for like 2 years n some1 posts lol... yea that was cool, we had the first g-funk forum ever... u gave me your icq before but i don't have icq, what's your aim name??? holla back...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

Bomb-A®

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2003, 10:42:01 PM »
G funk is the rythm of life and the life of rythm 8)

:)the only reason i ckecked this thread was to see if warren g had something to say bout it.

peace