Author Topic: Taking Out Snakes in the Elite... A Diss to...  (Read 326 times)

ThreeSixty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Taking Out Snakes in the Elite... A Diss to...
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2003, 10:21:16 AM »
It's not considered biting, but it's nothing to applaud either

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2003, 04:07:26 PM »
And when Eminem does Hail Mary, everyone jumps on his nuts.....

Good Shit M.....Fuck those backstabbin punks.....They dun wanna see us.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Inspectah

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2003, 09:41:35 AM »
That was a dope ass diss boys, i admire you attention to detail, but ya'll taking this shit seriously like you real thugs.. haha.. wannabe's more like.. "hell yea repping and internet crew for life bitches yea!" haha.. fools well take this to your graves peeps...

M-dogg bout as much of a biter than a pirana.
And Jadakiss... think i really wanted to run with VDK (Vineral Diseased Kats?) lol nahh just wanted to get both crews noticing me.. foooools for life.. anyways nice piece.. hope it touches someones heart.. coz it didnt even scratch the surface wit me...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2003, 10:46:04 AM »
That was a dope ass diss boys, i admire you attention to detail, but ya'll taking this shit seriously like you real thugs.. haha.. wannabe's more like.. "hell yea repping and internet crew for life bitches yea!" haha.. fools well take this to your graves peeps...

And Jadakiss... think i really wanted to run with VDK (Vineral Diseased Kats?) lol nahh just wanted to get both crews noticing me.. foooools for life.. anyways nice piece.. hope it touches someones heart.. coz it didnt even scratch the surface wit me...

LOL man you weak.. you get shut down by both kru's you have attempted to join then you just play it off like it meant nuthin to you and that you are still the greatest emcee on this board.
Oh yeah, Im sure both kru's noticed you.. just as a cocky, immature, lil e~punk who can never be wrong and is always on top of the game.. mannn you full of shit.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2003, 12:17:07 PM »

1st of all.....U da muthafuca participating in all this......

And dun ever act like U know me wit that real thugs comment......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!