Author Topic: WCC Cup.. abstrust vs. KVB (abstruse won)  (Read 325 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup.. abstrust vs. KVB (abstruse won)
« on: June 13, 2003, 12:48:35 AM »
Alright, this is the first round of the WCC Cup. The winner stays, the loser can go home. But there is a wild card spot, so maybe the loser can return, we'll see. But you'll go against a Hall of Famer in TimeLock, so good luck with that. Rules...

bar max - 10 (I ain't reading over 160 bars to judge, trust me, go over and get DQed, sorry)
Due by Tuesday, June 17, 2003
I judge, but if you think that I was unfair, you can ask for a 2nd opinion, and I'll get another vet to make the call. After all, I'm judging 16 verses at once, kind of hard. So good luck.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2003, 03:11:30 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:WCC Cup.. abstrust vs. KVB
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 03:06:33 AM »
you musta had ya eyes-wide-shut, when you replied to that thread and said sign-me-up //
i researched, but ya past fads-just-sucked, so when i seen you on this thread i was glad-as-fuck //
female pull down your skirt-fully-and-listen, you aint melanin, juss mentally-deficient //
everyday ya suffered from lyrical-attrition, and only ripped shit when ya moms was in a missionary-position //
the words are abstruse, i perplex-the-cynical, so ill on the mic i was a reject-to-clinicals //
haven't read his flow but M subject-da-minimal, only time KVB is hard is when he-gets-a-physical//
call me the WCC Hulk cuz i smashed-da-boards, claimin to be the winner, but ill send the mack-a-shore //
[1]
pimp these kids and track-the-scores, and present KVB with his self-righteous monthly wack-a-ward // [2]
i remove careers, youd think i scraped-it, tryouts for the special olympics was the only time ya made-it //
i tie whats on the chest so perfectly youd think i laced-tits, accepting this battle was stupid ya shoulda stayed-dead //

^Definition of a drunk keystyle.
[1] Really more of a shot at Mack, he said he was going to win the WCC Cup on his latest Keystyle.
[2] In a thread asking for suggestions on monthly awards, he suggested to have a Wack MC of the month award.

O y tambien M-Dogg, el nombre es abstruse no abstrust, muchas gracias si pudrieras cambier el topic con mi nombre verdadero aka my name is abstruse not abstrust.

VDK REPPIN!

KVB

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 11:29:19 PM »
Warming up:

I'll beat you senseless and son-ya-crew, Abstruse a faggot? That's beyond-dispute, he's sporting thongs?-It's-true, wack emcee of the month? the title belongs-to-you/

Let's get it over with:

I guess "Abstruse" must mean you're deficient-of-skill, while I'm standing tall like a Marine in a position-to-kill/
So be a good little newbie and go back-to-your-hole, I'm similar to Hulk Hogan except I'll be cracking-your-skull/
Battling me? No way to escape with your dignity-intact, you face a MD lyrical rape, there exist no remedy-for-that/
You're forever eminently-wack, I'm still sitting here wishing for some worthy-competition, skimmed through your verse and all I heard-was-bitching/
You a nervous-chicken, and you know you wouldn't see me in a physical-fight, these some herbs-I'm-dissing, Poetic Underground is where bitches-unite/
Time to kiss-you-goodnight, your rhymes is an insult-to-my-intelligence, me versus you is like a roach-versus-an-elephant, your boasting-is-irrelevant/
These blows-have-you-backpedaling, your gayness has you running-'round-in-thongs, and your strange-behaviour has made-you-famous for intimidating-Elton-John/
You dealt-it-wrong, just bow to your knees and sign-your-resignation, cos' when I find you in the physical there ain't no time-for-hesitation/
This is MC hunting season and all you fakers-get-caught, just know that this is Melanin Deficient and we ain't taking-no-shorts.../

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2003, 07:32:12 PM »
alright... since voting seems to be drawn out... I'm just going to say... KVB, you came alright, but homie I've seen better. Abstruse, you came a little better, as you made KVB respond to you. Since he had control of the battle

vote=abstruse.

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2003, 08:29:38 PM »
Nice battle KVB, *handshake*.

VDK REPPIN!

KVB

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2003, 11:19:53 PM »
Aight that's cool, I really thought I had this but I ain't one to bitch about nothing. That was a nice verse homie, congrats on the victory.

* shakes abstruse's hand *

* hopes for wild card spot *

Peace