Author Topic: RBX- DPG Life  (Read 239 times)

budsmokeronly

RBX- DPG Life
« on: June 12, 2003, 11:49:27 AM »
I think I read peeps say he did an og of this song?  What is the name of that song and what album is it on?

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:RBX- DPG Life
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 01:24:01 PM »
nah, they probably were refering to the My Life by Styles feat Pharoahe Monch

funkstylz

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 01:33:00 PM »
rbx is the shit

Jome

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 08:48:28 PM »

<<<<<<<<<<<----------- Pharoahe Monch.. all RBX did was copy his chorus, and throw in some local words.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2003, 09:08:45 PM »
pharoahe monch doesnt even rap on that song. he sings the chorus.

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2003, 09:53:57 PM »
I love the O.G. version wit Styles n Pharoah Monch... the hook is tight n Styles always comes tight... the beat is lovely too alot better then RBX's version, it was cool but it would of been better if Half Dead did the hook or somethin'... also get the remix that Sheek did...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

Jome

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2003, 10:28:56 PM »
I love the O.G. version wit Styles n Pharoah Monch... the hook is tight n Styles always comes tight... the beat is lovely too alot better then RBX's version, it was cool but it would of been better if Half Dead did the hook or somethin'... also get the remix that Sheek did...

~1~

Actually the real OG is with Tribeca feat. Pharoahe Monch..
It became so popular that Pharoahe wanted to switch the sports-theme with a gangsta-theme, and called The Lox.
So the one with Styles is really a remake..

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2003, 07:09:29 AM »
Nevertheless it's a verrrrry dope tracks,though I might be biased as I allways love RBX.The track was just to damn short. The Ja Rule-shit.....LOL...such a fatso as RBX would probably squash Ja Rule in a second.Anyways,wasn't he supposed to be on ""What u desire"?Where was he?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2003, 10:34:12 AM »

~1~

Actually the real OG is with Tribeca feat. Pharoahe Monch..
It became so popular that Pharoahe wanted to switch the sports-theme with a gangsta-theme, and called The Lox.
So the one with Styles is really a remake..

^i don't say this alot but i didn't know that... i love the track wit Styles thou n Sheek's version... i'ma check out the real o.g. version now...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

Bigg AG

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2003, 12:36:22 AM »
this thread really has nuthing to do with RBX! im out!!!