Author Topic: Im out yall!  (Read 248 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Im out yall!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2003, 01:57:02 PM »
well i'll have to hold up the fort without ya...though i'll probably be here less and less too oh well

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2003, 02:42:31 PM »
Peace man, thanks for the shoutout;  I must admit, there were times when you made me laugh too.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jamal420

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2003, 02:57:20 PM »
I gotta admit you've made me laugh on several occasions: showing us your ugly yet funny looking face, telling me that you, a hindu, is gonna kick my ass, and your retarded ass comments which made no sense or had no credibility made you look extremely stupid, which also was funny.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2003, 03:52:30 PM »
i got ya number, if im down there this summer

lets smoke some mo!

roll anotha one roll anotha one  8)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2003, 04:38:42 PM »
I gotta admit you've made me laugh on several occasions: showing us your ugly yet funny looking face, telling me that you, a hindu, is gonna kick my ass, and your retarded ass comments which made no sense or had no credibility made you look extremely stupid, which also was funny.
faghan #2...is the only thing you do in here is follow quakes posts and repeat each thing you say over and over...how bout STFU and go crawl back up the ass of that camel you came out of  8)

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2003, 04:42:59 PM »
bullshit.  see you next week.

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2003, 05:34:55 PM »

SGV...cut my gradens on the Tuesdays from now on...biyaach, and oh yeah let me show u my Fake ID "alkaholik" gangsta  ;D

ill cut it...half ass as usual...but u best have my 20 pack waitin for me hoe...alki yes...gangsta never...

Jome

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2003, 05:43:35 PM »
You'll be back..probably within 12 hours.. depending on what time you started this thread..  8)

Jamal420

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2003, 11:26:22 PM »
faghan #2...is the only thing you do in here is follow quakes posts and repeat each thing you say over and over...how bout STFU and go crawl back up the ass of that camel you came out of  8)

Quake's lover, please STFU and refrain from talking to me because you're simply not at my intellectual level you 20something year old loser. Get the fuck off my nuts; I know you want to protect your little pussy ass friend but try to do it without riding my dick you faggot ass bitch.