Author Topic: The 2nd Annual Bigg Snoop Dogg Celebrity Charity Basketball Game  (Read 157 times)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Snoop's Save A Life Foundation & Daj' Communications present The 2nd Annual Bigg Snoop Dogg Celebrity Charity Basketball Game: Saturday, June 28, 2003, 12pm - 3:30pm @ Long Beach Poly High School Basketball Gym, 1600 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90813.

Tickets are $10 General Admission or $7 with valid Long Beach Poly High School I.D. Tickets are available the day of event @ DOOR ONLY!! LIMITED SEATING, EARLY ARRIVAL SUGGESTED! Celebrity guests include: Jamie Fox, Big Boy (Power 106), Fuzzy (Power 106), Tyrese, Ludacris, B2K, Bow Wow, Bryon Russell (Washington Wizards), Nelly, 3rd Storee, Nate Dogg, Warren G, Soopafly, Mystikal, Ice Cube, members of the Clippers, members of the Lakers, Kyla Pratt (One on One), ISYSS, Truth Hurts, Fabolous and More!!

Come get an autograph or watch your favorite celebrities get down in a game of Basketball.. Ya Got 2 Do It!! This is a charitable affair and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Snoop's Save A Life Foundation. For more info call 661.285.6890.
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re:The 2nd Annual Bigg Snoop Dogg Celebrity Charity Basketball Game
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 11:37:41 PM »
OHHH SHIIIIT!!!!

I AM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2003, 11:43:44 PM »
OHHH SHIIIIT!!!!

I AM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds dope...I'll try to go..

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 12:14:36 AM »
for real...get there hella early...we went when it started(last year)...couldnt even get in the drive way...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 10:17:03 AM »
for real...get there hella early...we went when it started(last year)...couldnt even get in the drive way...

Do the ES-LB-NH-RTC's come up there deep?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 11:24:57 AM »
thats one big event to be hosting at a school!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2003, 11:00:28 AM »
The school has like 4,000 people so they can handle it.

I jus hope no gangs come up there and end tha shit...they prolly won't tho since snoop is throwin it, bloods respect him and they usually don't crash shet like that, its always tha loccs.