Author Topic: This Board!  (Read 219 times)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

This Board!
« on: June 17, 2003, 10:54:47 PM »
MAN YALL IN THIS BOARD ARE FUCKED AS HELL.  I LEFT FOR A WHILE THINKIN THAT YALL COULD GROW THE FUCK UP BUT NOTHING HAS CHANGED.  NOW WE GOT 13 YEAR OLD LITTLE FAGGOTS BEING RACIST AND SHIT.  WHY DONT YOU TELL US YOUR REAL NAME AND WHERE U AT?  FUCK THIS BOARD IM OUT!

NO WONDER MELLOWMAN LEFT YALL ARE ON SOME BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

The Big Bad Ass

Re:This Board!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 11:04:37 PM »
Mellow man posted last week lol. Oh, and it gained Warren G and Daz as members too. Plus Buddy Lumbek is here.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2003, 11:30:20 PM »
easy on the caps cuzzo

soufside

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2003, 11:33:29 PM »
I'm here, be happy.

Sub-Z

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 12:08:12 AM »
when will the bitching stop?

Bigg AG

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 01:11:06 AM »
MAN YALL IN THIS BOARD ARE FUCKED AS HELL.  I LEFT FOR A WHILE THINKIN THAT YALL COULD GROW THE FUCK UP BUT NOTHING HAS CHANGED.  NOW WE GOT 13 YEAR OLD LITTLE FAGGOTS BEING RACIST AND SHIT.  WHY DONT YOU TELL US YOUR REAL NAME AND WHERE U AT?  FUCK THIS BOARD IM OUT!

NO WONDER MELLOWMAN LEFT YALL ARE ON SOME BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

get tha fucc out then!! im out!!!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2003, 08:46:26 AM »
You happened to choose the worst moment to come back... Shit wasn't like this just a few weeks ago... Shit Warren G was posting here a while back. These racist bastards just came here a moment ago... Besides they just attention whores like Seer said. They only wanna give the forum a hard time. Must be some pissed off ex-members or some shit...

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2003, 09:34:38 AM »
Mellow man posted last week lol.

WOAH Damn!! I didnt even see this, my dumbass must have slept on his thread  :o
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2003, 10:00:48 AM »
Don't worry mellowman isn't real.

my favorite quotes of his:

"The wash, oh man that is on some other level shit.  The only thing I would compare that to is The Chronic."

LMAO!  Sorry Mellow, the wash was nothing near the level of the chronic.

"I am not sure exactly when (fill in the blank with the aftermath album of your choice) it will come out, but trust me it will"

Now there is some top secret informative news.

"Dre really gets his feelings hurt when people say that shit about him"

LOL, yeah right.  Dre don't give a fuck, he is rich, and he just keeps getting richer.  he don't give a fuck about the critics or the other peeps talking shit to him, otherwise he would have said something by now about suge and deathrow.