Author Topic: Pacewon Attacking Eminem On New 12"  (Read 385 times)

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Pacewon Attacking Eminem On New 12"
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2003, 11:39:00 PM »
YOung Zee has gotten over it.  He's on 8 Mile.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2003, 02:24:16 AM »
i love the fact how u groupies always say someone is looking for attention when they diss eminem.
he sold out royce and pace for 50. what a bitch move.

Pace for 50 is bullshit u obviesly don't even know what they 'beefin' for

and if u can't see the fact that someone who keeps dissing Em cuz he was taken off a track which he refused to write a proper verse for is = tryin to get a reply which is = attention, I feel for u

if he disses Pacewon where's the new disses to ICP, Shade Sheist, all em tha row foos who never even met or knew Em and so on at..? Em can't give em all what they want and he ain't got to neither

the only ones who he shoulda resond to are Royce and Canibus (a proper diss not some 'Canibitch' like shit) cuz they actually worth it

there's no such thing as bad publicity

I totally agree on that, in fact thats exactly my point

if eminem didn't want to give these "Underground" rappers attention he shouldn't diss anyone at all, dissin is the best way to get someone noticed. a lot of people talk about ja rule & benzino (albeit in a negative way) and they didn't before they beefed with em. there's no such thing as bad publicity

Ja was all over the radio and shit before Em disse him he did not need attention.. there was no reason not to diss him.. Benzino is too wack to sell with whatever attention he gets.. the result of his albumsales proved it plus Em was pissed anyway cuz he "fucked him outta his mics twice"..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2003, 12:02:36 PM »
so much beef for em pace wants attention em will probaly give it to him by giving a reply

eminem won't respond, he only responds to wack rappers so that he can beat them EG) Ja Rule, Benzino. He won't respond to dope disses Eg) Evidence, Necro, Cage, Royce Da 5'9, Pacewon etc

Dilated called up D12 to end the beef about a day after they released that diss, thats why Em didnt respond to Evidence

He has dissed Cage plenty of times, listen to the whole SSLP, it's all over that album

didn't know about dilated calling d-12
forgot about the Cage disses on SSLP, but they're not real respnoses like the Benzino disses. I agree he shouldn't diss royce evidence etc. but if he didn't respond to them he shouldn't respond Benzino, it's hypocritical to say he doesn't want to give these "underground rappers" attention. even though Benzino didn't sell anyway, it's still not worth waisting time on it. not dissing you just stating my opinion on the matter.

BTW, how did em get fucked out of mics, didn't the Source give him 4 Mics? that's way more than he deserved

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2003, 01:56:40 PM »
forgot about the Cage disses on SSLP, but they're not real respnoses like the Benzino disses. I agree he shouldn't diss royce evidence etc. but if he didn't respond to them he shouldn't respond Benzino, it's hypocritical to say he doesn't want to give these "underground rappers" attention. even though Benzino didn't sell anyway, it's still not worth waisting time on it. not dissing you just stating my opinion on the matter.

BTW, how did em get fucked out of mics, didn't the Source give him 4 Mics? that's way more than he deserved

i don't think that's unfair either that's why I just quoted it

but as a matter of fact Em felt like it was did so he was pissed even before Benzino dissed him which might be the reason for responding to his disses

of course I don't know this it's just a possibility as he talked about that shit on 'The Sauce'

The Watcher

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2003, 05:38:09 PM »
so much beef for em pace wants attention em will probaly give it to him by giving a reply

eminem won't respond, he only responds to wack rappers so that he can beat them EG) Ja Rule, Benzino. He won't respond to dope disses Eg) Evidence, Necro, Cage, Royce Da 5'9, Pacewon etc

Dilated called up D12 to end the beef about a day after they released that diss, thats why Em didnt respond to Evidence

He has dissed Cage plenty of times, listen to the whole SSLP, it's all over that album

hypocritical how? the only underground rappers who have dissed him which hasn't been settled are Royce & Pacewon. Pace doesn't deserve the attention and the Royce shit is too close to his heart
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden