Author Topic: World Wrestling Federation  (Read 568 times)

Ignyte

• 'G'
Re:World Wrestling Federation
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2003, 05:47:29 PM »
yeah i loved that old wwf stuff. i remember i use to have cousins that had those lil wrestling rings with the figurines and shit. use to play with them all day when i was little.

the only good thing about the new wwe is that they have hot bitches now.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

funkstylz

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2003, 12:01:23 AM »
wtf holmes dat racist shit aint cool bitch

how's that racist pendejo? i didn't use any racist slang , he's mexican is he not? chill cabron.

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2003, 06:47:47 PM »
wrestling- like Hip Hop, Cartoons, and Quakes Self Esteem- has been going down hill for a while now.

and you used to call me ur left nut ::)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2003, 12:11:18 PM »
Ric Flair can still wrestle. Take a look back at the last PPV, Flair vs Micheals was the match of the PPV and before that Flair vs HHH was a great match. Flair can still wrestle. And for those of you who don't like Raw and Smackdown having seperate rosters, well thenguys like Orton, Cena, Edge, etc. wouldn't be as big as their are and now they're some of the biggest names in wrestling.

funkstylz

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2003, 10:16:41 AM »
i think part of the reason that wwf sucks now is that they don't have any competition, before they were fighting with ratings , and it helped them do better,  now they don't got no one to go against

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2003, 11:07:49 AM »
There is the NWATNA, but although they say they want to go up against Raw on Mondays, they say is not a good economicly for them to sign a cable TV deal yet.

But they think that they're better then the WWE, but there PPV is on a Wed. instead of Monday or Thursday. So they seem scared to go up against the WWE right now.