Author Topic: Twiztid feat. Tech N9ne - Serial Killa (MP3 HERE)  (Read 214 times)

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
Re:Twiztid feat. Tech N9ne - Serial Killa (MP3 HERE)
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2003, 08:24:39 AM »
wtf is up with icp i dont like those guys  8)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2003, 10:49:08 PM »
cuz even though i'll be the first to admit ICP aint nuthin special skill wise, i still peep everything they do for the simple fact that every ICP album is an experiance that is enjoyable and humerous and goes FAR beyond the simple production of most albums.....they make shit STRICTLY for the Juggalos, and u cant do anything but respect that.....

That's what I'm tryin' to tell people.....of course they're no lyricists!  It's just some funny songs and stories with tight ass production that is NEVER monotonous.  I seriously don't see how people don't find this shit humorous.

riddle box...ring master...and the milenko one...that was enough for me to denounce them...

Just check out those Dark Lotus tracks SGV...I'm tellin' you it's on a whole other level....

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2003, 12:17:43 AM »

riddle box...ring master...and the milenko one...that was enough for me to denounce them...

Just check out those Dark Lotus tracks SGV...I'm tellin' you it's on a whole other level....
I wont buy it...ill try to dl it tho...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2003, 05:59:14 PM »

I wont buy it...ill try to dl it tho...

Check for songs:

I wanna die
Call upon your God
I hurt myself
And we danced
Fire rain
.....fuck, the whole album is tight.....If you're unable to locate these for download, holler at me