Author Topic: Jus another "Y Kurupt is a bitch" thread  (Read 105 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Jus another "Y Kurupt is a bitch" thread
« on: June 22, 2003, 11:31:43 PM »
This is jus somethin I noticed a few days ago, I kno many of y'all prolly noticed it before too but I just heard it so I thought of postin it..
U kno on "Set it off" on Tha Last Meal, at the end Kurupt is yellin shit and he's like "Tha Last Meal, the last time y'all suckas gon eat off my big homeboy" and we all kno he was referrin to Death Row...
Now look where he's at.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re:Jus another "Y Kurupt is a bitch" thread
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2003, 11:33:17 PM »
This is jus somethin I noticed a few days ago, I kno many of y'all prolly noticed it before too but I just heard it so I thought of postin it..
U kno on "Set it off" on Tha Last Meal, at the end Kurupt is yellin shit and he's like "Tha Last Meal, the last time y'all suckas gon eat off my big homeboy" and we all kno he was referrin to Death Row...
Now look where he's at.

hehe....People can change fast...

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Jus another "Y Kurupt is a bitch" thread
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2003, 12:27:40 AM »
no,
he was referring to major labels eatin off his paper, coz "tha last meal" was supposed to be the last album on priority & no limit, and then after that he said he wants to release an album on his own label.
and then priority said that he  needs to release another album on priority to complete his contract.