Author Topic: WCC Cup... Red~Alert vs. vitodeluca (R~A won)  (Read 388 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup... Red~Alert vs. vitodeluca (R~A won)
« on: June 13, 2003, 12:32:02 AM »
Alright, this is the first round of the WCC Cup. The winner stays, the loser can go home. But there is a wild card spot, so maybe the loser can return, we'll see. But you'll go against a Hall of Famer in TimeLock, so good luck with that. Rules...

bar max - 10 (I ain't reading over 160 bars to judge, trust me, go over and get DQed, sorry)
Due by Tuesday, June 17, 2003
I judge, but if you think that I was unfair, you can ask for a 2nd opinion, and I'll get another vet to make the call. After all, I'm judging 16 verses at once, kind of hard. So good luck.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2003, 03:14:10 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WCC Cup... Red~Alert vs. vitodeluca
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 11:28:51 AM »
Fuck it, I'll spit first and quick, any explanation you need homie holla, but it's pretty self explanatory....

There's no(r) way I won't make this bitch "aslo" pay for various trangressions, porous explanations for thinly veiled VDK whoring sessions,//
VDK's only creativity lies in writin' off my I-deas, barely rhymin vito dies with words loosely tied, just-VD's-guess but you guys are either likely canidates for dick rides or easily-impressed,//
I ain't equipped for wheel chair access-ability, huckin'-ebonics-unique, no fuckin'-ps2-geek  gettin metaphors from electronics-boutique could ever "step-to-me",//
I'm behind plexiglass ya sheigheist freak, dig all ya want and ya won't get shit on me, "No doubt" got your name (red-alert) from when ya discovered your genital-herpes,//
take a que from gwen-stefani and bitch don't speak, puttin' my dick in a speaker, "pumpin" up the volume, but mutin' you, what gets though to you is transmutable//
to the next fool in your crew who's gettin' ripped when I'm through-with-you, All-I-wanna do is send ya back to the Ayatollah Khomeini,//
I thought I-told-ya masterbatin' would make ya blind, that's why ya can't-see-me, you'll be thankin' me when bust-a-nut on your tonsils cause me coming on what you're spittin is the only way to make-it-hot//
this dime will leave you chalk outlined, deafening sounds of my verbals rippin'-through-your crowd,faster than you can fill mack's ass with a gerbil and whine://
"crew-votes-allowed", have you kris-krossed cause "daddy Mack's" not around,skull fuck ya to "get inside ya head", just the beast under the bed//
making ya cry out loud, that sound is freddy-kruger with a vdk-aimed-ruger, a nightmare to ya, didn't know deluca could do-this-to-ya, do ya?//
« Last Edit: June 13, 2003, 02:18:14 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2003, 10:24:18 PM »
1st style:
it's critical for the miserable individual to diss the lyrical pinnacle to behold in audio an visual i'm spiritual when i spew syllables i spew miracles/
pivital to stress that u in too pitiful condition to even envision a position in the mission of holdin a mic/
this fag rappin is pittin a kitten against the titan of spittin
the spot ain't the sun so it gets cold in the light/

2nd style:
u the 1st sacrifice so follow-ur-role as i hollow-ur-dome fuck a verse one bar'll swallow-u-whole/
battlin me is like tryin to stop-a-tank i spit raw-an-frank u got so little "imagery" u can't even "draw-a-blank"/
1 vote from a crew mate who'll leach-ya-groin,i'll beat-ya-ploy wit more "hot deliverys" than a quick pizza-boy/

3rd style:
destroy ya only "beat" when i grab glocks-an-blast-ya-"pulse"/
make u "throw more fits" "than jocks-in-catapults"/
reppin elite rockin the same tired-old-gimmicks/
an a style so old it's bitten off hierogliphicks/

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2003, 08:35:35 PM »
aight, ima make this one short,

vitodeluca
your gramatics is skilled, but you have no dope punches really, i mean.. for example, your rhyming about sending him to Khomeini, without developping the subject, you need to work harder on the punches and specially on the flow. you also need to connect the sentences in each bar together (by developing the subject)

R~A..
your rhyme is more like a freestyle, its advanced and skilled, but sometimes, its not consistent cuz the bars are not connected to each other. some of your multies arent real, some of them are, you have good punches tough

-----------------------
Im giving this to R~A, cuz he had better punches, his rhyme flowed much better and it had a better structure...vitodeluca had harder bars, but he didnt manage to combine them with hard punches

vitodeluca - 3.4
R~A.. - 3.6

WINNER : R~A
« Last Edit: June 22, 2003, 08:36:09 PM by Maestro »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2003, 07:14:39 AM »
is that it ?the battles over?an what do u mean by connecting my bars?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2003, 08:02:46 AM »
is that it ?the battles over?an what do u mean by connecting my bars?

yes.. the battle is over.. you won..

lets take one of my bars as example

make this procedure short & tell me "whoever-you've-bitten-from" ~ claimin u battlez with "legit barz"?, fool u know "you've-never-been-written-some"//
as you can see, the entire bar have the same topic, its all about how the opponent is a biter...

it's critical for the miserable individual to diss the lyrical pinnacle to behold in audio an visual i'm spiritual when i spew syllables i spew miracles/

you bar^^ have 4 diffrent topics, and you're not elevating any of them, you said:  "i'm spiritual when i spew syllables i spew miracles/", but what have spewing syllables have to be with being "spiritual"?? .. u understand my point?? you gotta try to stick to the same topic...

« Last Edit: June 23, 2003, 08:04:37 AM by Maestro »

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2003, 09:49:34 AM »

vitodeluca
your gramatics is skilled, but you have no dope punches really, i mean.. for example, your rhyming about sending him to Khomeini, without developping the subject, you need to work harder on the punches and specially on the flow. you also need to connect the sentences in each bar together (by developing the subject)

I said that cause he's from Lebanon, anyways, damn, I lost, oh well, not gonna bitch about it.  Shit Red, when I saw I pulled you in the first round I was like "fuck!"  Anyhow, good luck homie, maybe I'll get in through the wildcard.  Peace.  Oh yeah, Maestro, are you votin' on the battles that elite guys are in or what?  Cause I noticed M-Dogg's votin the other ones...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2003, 10:03:39 AM »
"I said that cause he's from Lebanon"
khomeiny is from iran
an yeah i'd like to battle ya again if ya get the wildcard.anyways good luck,i thought i was gonna loose for sure .lucky for me ur verse wasn't the best i've seen u spit

"i'm spiritual when i spew syllables i spew miracles"
i see ur point.thanx

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2003, 10:15:54 AM »

vitodeluca

I said that cause he's from Lebanon, anyways, damn, I lost, oh well, not gonna bitch about it.  Shit Red, when I saw I pulled you in the first round I was like "fuck!"  Anyhow, good luck homie, maybe I'll get in through the wildcard.  Peace.  Oh yeah, Maestro, are you votin' on the battles that elite guys are in or what?  Cause I noticed M-Dogg's votin the other ones...

yup..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2003, 10:36:48 AM »
I know Khomeni is from Iran, it was a stretch...but your avatar said "arab has entered the airport.." ect.  Plus I thought ayatollah and I though I told ya would make a nice multi.. ;D

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2003, 11:04:41 AM »