Author Topic: Faghan#2 aka STOPPABLEForce AKA Jamal  (Read 136 times)

Quakaveli

Faghan#2 aka STOPPABLEForce AKA Jamal
« on: July 13, 2003, 04:17:02 PM »
Little queer...you have been on my nuts for ages. In addition to harrassing my cell with calls, (check this, at a point this lamer used to call me 10 fuckin times a day...no joke), and riding my nuts on WCC constantly, talking bullshit behind my back, and all this racist shit about hindus, if ur as hard as u claim u are why dont U come down and lets have a real fuckin fight where a hindu shows a faghan a real asswhoopin...u claim yall are feared in India but where I came frmo (India) we knew faghans as loyal respectable and honorable, none of the qualities which ur queer ass displays. Anyway currently faghans are just pieces of shit, in a even shittier nation..lol.  SO...Piece of "big talk" shit...since ur always callin others a pussy, how about u dont take the route of ur faghan brother(WCC's OFFICIAL biggest pussy) and come down to SD and meet me, and U can get ur ass beaten. Ill even come up to Oceanside cuz its equal distance from both of us. HOlla, PUSSY.

Bigg AG

Re:Faghan#2 aka STOPPABLEForce AKA Jamal
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 04:37:14 PM »
ya'll are both idiots man i jus relized i would never fight over dumb internet shyt... lmao... im out!!!

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 04:39:17 PM »
1. You have proven yourself to be on my nuts by dedicating numerous threads to me, in addition to coming every thread I post on just to get my attention.

2. You're a fuckin pussy. Bringing friends and baseball bats for a surprise attack is not considered a fight. Then you wanted a referee. What a fuckin bitch. Roccy and Sccit both showed me the convos where you bitched like a lil pussy crying for help. Then you got all scared cuz Roccy told you I was bigger than you.

3. You say you come to LA often? So the next time you come, give me a call, and I'll meet you up you fuckin pussy. Bring your statues, or elephant headed boys, or whatever it is you need. Fuckin mark. "Sccit please try to get him to come to your house so I can jump out of the closet and surprise attack him."  LMAO. What a fuckin pussy.

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 04:42:30 PM »
1. You have proven yourself to be on my nuts by dedicating numerous threads to me, in addition to coming every thread I post on just to get my attention.

2. You're a fuckin pussy. Bringing friends and baseball bats for a surprise attack is not considered a fight. Then you wanted a referee. What a fuckin bitch. Roccy and Sccit both showed me the convos where you bitched like a lil pussy crying for help. Then you got all scared cuz Roccy told you I was bigger than you.

3. You say you come to LA often? So the next time you come, give me a call, and I'll meet you up you fuckin pussy. Bring your statues, or elephant headed boys, or whatever it is you need. Fuckin mark. "Sccit please try to get him to come to your house so I can jump out of the closet and surprise attack him."  LMAO. What a fuckin pussy.

1. How Ironic, everyone knows ur the ones on my nuts, haha ur such an idiot.

2. WHat U did with the pictures was a MUCH BIGGER BITCH, PUUSY, and COWARD move.

3. Umm I got no time when Im in LA, plus I dont have a car at my disposal. I dont even wanna fight u as bad as u do...so answer me PUSS PUSS why dont u come down to Oceanside at least? Maybe cuz ur just a faghan pussy and will get ur ass bombarded like ur nation. 8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 04:42:47 PM »
ya'll are both idiots man i jus relized i would never fight over dumb internet shyt... lmao... im out!!!

ur the biggest idiot on this forum, lol.

Bigg AG

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 04:49:19 PM »

ur the biggest idiot on this forum, lol.

Ha.... yea im tha one wanting to fight cuzz of internet beef  ::)... if u were never to trust Shhit then ur family wouldnt be made fun of right now... im asuming u want beef so imma bring it u aint shyt dogg... neither of ya'll are as a matter of fact no one in this damn bored has proven themself not even me... i remeber i told my self when sinister said he was gonna kicc my ass cuzz he was a walking distance next time he said that i would tell him whats up either i would fight him or one of my cuzzins will i go to SA alot now that my uncle aunt and cuzzins moved over there... but he squashed it so i did i would nt be punks if u want to kicc Jamals ass go to his fuccing house and if Jamal wants to kicc ur ass he owuld go to ur house or sumthing... till them both of ya'll are jus all talk... im tha fucc out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 05:03:43 PM »
hahaha look at this obsessed pussy. He put my pic on HOT or Not.com

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NZNRRZN&key=AHQ

Anyway Im done with this loser ass pussy. Guess Ill never get to teach u a lesson, but Ull learn. karma will teach ur faggot ass soon enuff. peace.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 05:06:30 PM »

Anyway Im done with this loser ass pussy. Guess Ill never get to teach u a lesson, but Ull learn. karma will teach ur faggot ass soon enuff. peace.

I thought you were gonna fight me. Just let me know when you're in LA. I'll straighten those eyes out for you Erkel.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2003, 05:21:50 PM »
Click the link to see proof of Quake bitching out of the fight. Reply #70.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=33383;start=60

THE HINDU PUSSY EXXXPOSED

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2003, 05:37:40 PM »

I thought you were gonna fight me. Just let me know when you're in LA. I'll straighten those eyes out for you Erkel.

Ima be in LA in a few weeks, but that doesnt matter. If U wanna fight the only time we can do it iz out of LA, for reasons Ive explained to u. Well if U wanna come down to Cerritos, I guess I could make some time for u. But thats ur call, and knowing what a pussy U are, Im sure U wont do that. Now join Tech  in the pussy list. Peace.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 05:53:15 PM »

Ima be in LA in a few weeks, but that doesnt matter. If U wanna fight the only time we can do it iz out of LA, for reasons Ive explained to u. Well if U wanna come down to Cerritos, I guess I could make some time for u. But thats ur call, and knowing what a pussy U are, Im sure U wont do that. Now join Tech  in the pussy list. Peace.

1. You said you're gonna be in LA in a few weeks. So we'll handle it then. That way neither of us has to go out of their way.

2. You can do it out of LA only? Your reason was: "I don't have time when I'm in LA". Sounds like a pussy excuse. And now you say "in Cerritos I have time"... LOL..... what's up with all these contradictory comments? Fear causes people to lie. You pussy.

3. When you have time, hit me up, and we'll set up a place and time for this shit to go down. LMAO.... I can't believe I have to go through so much shit just to fight a little skinny hindu. What a joke man. Please try to make time soon because I been waiting a long time to beat your ass.

Jome

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2003, 08:13:54 PM »