Author Topic: WCC Cup round 2... abstruse vs. Red~Alert  (Read 336 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup round 2... abstruse vs. Red~Alert
« on: June 25, 2003, 12:56:54 AM »
Good luck in round 2, we will see what can take place.  I did seed you guys based on round one, so there is some structure, but the seeds will not be released. Oh, and this is the last round that there will be a wild card, so you still have a chance if you lose, but you better come hard. Anyway, hey are the rules...

10-15 bars
We will have a little fun, and force creativity, no sexual punches, or punches about dick size, being a female. Lets see what can be done.
Due by Monday June 30, 2003, at 11:59pm California time
The winner will take on the winner of Sinister vs. Gareefa

Good Luck

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:WCC Cup round 2... abstruse vs. Red~Alert
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2003, 05:19:34 PM »
Fuck it, I already have this shit written, I'll be a man and drop first. NO BEEF!@

I'm looking ahead to ya, after sin~finish~reefa(garefa), a-b-s is here to smash this Verbal Dimwitted~Kiddah //

I murder without gods con~sent, a-b-s stepped through and arose~the~floor, since ya flow~is~POOR, i'ma smack ya up some~cents(sense) //
the rubric~was~paved when i beat this cat from Lebanon, i'm ya "worst fukin nightmare", call me Reg~Hammond //
(1)
a demented man with thoughts from his head~rambling, fear me like a fugitive~slave when a reb's~landed // (2)
this is lyrical mustard~gas, got ya crew flustered~fast, ya head~must~hurt //
it'd be senseless to answer~this, i dropped a verse so hazardous, congress declared red~alert //
7th bar and i feel like i've beated~a~dead~horse, ya skillz are more pale then a Swiss~Child //
even if Eazy-E sneezed~on~Red's~corpse , he still wouldn't have a "SicStyle" //
this reply is a lock~dude, ya odds are less then buying a jesus free bible //
cant believe mack didn't drop~you, after you cost him the tag team titles //
my flow's disgusting, like a obese~nude~chick getting slayed on a flick made by Ron~Ford //
(3)
ya must be offering a free~cruise~trip, seeming ya verse got everyone on~bored(board) //
ya trying to throw punches but ya lobbin~none,  i'm nice cuz i say the neatest~things //
i'll play an Anne Robin~son, and shock ya with shit like 'youre the weakest~link...... Good~Bye!!' //

(1) Reggie Hammond - "You know what I am? I'm you're worst fucking nightmare, man. I'm a nig**r with a badge. That means I have permission to kick your ass whenever I feel like  it." Off of the Movie 48Hrs.
(2) Reb - A Confederate Soldier. (No Racism Intended)
(3) Ron Ford, screen writer of some nasty horror movies.

VDK REPPIN!

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2003, 11:05:18 PM »
"I'll be a man and drop first"

well excuse me for taking my time revising for my exams on tuesday ,i've been preparing for a month an i'm not about to flush it down the toilet so i can drop first ...i'll write my verse when i have time,but don't worry it'll be up by monday.
an to make sure u'll be happy i won't pull a bitch move an turn ur punches against u thus taking advantage of the fact that u dropped 1st aight?

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2003, 12:29:41 AM »
I really dont care what you do, or have to do.  This verse took me about 20mins to write .. and I edited it for 5mins the next day.  Take all the time in the world I can care less.

VDK REPPIN!

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2003, 09:27:10 AM »
i spot ya defences ya armor frail-with-spread-chinks u always loose cause ya rhymes stale-an-the-breath-stinks on the "keys" u couldn't "locksmith"  if u  "jailed-the-fresh-prince"/
tryin to degrade my work don't u debate-me-those-tactics jealous act cool but u hate-me-though-passive so to b honest u could have "tchernobil for ur tong" an still not be "radio-active"/
already got u. like hungry vampires i'm ready-for-next(necks) my whole career i've been steady-the-best while only time ya "poems deep" when i "burry-ya-text"/
u better not spit cause u suck an the crowd just may-crack an u ain't got the speed to evade-gats an they b firin cause ya whole syle is "lemme rephrase-that"/
we come sick hard about twice-as-them claimin a crew of wanna be poets i see no intelligent sight-in-them an i'm only bringin cats wit me cause ya crew is of "mice-an-men"/1
whatever u spew-just-rot-an-chokes so keep ur distance cause my crews-not-a-hoax an if ya brain ignore i'll make ya DNA spell "Do Not Approach"/

1:mouse is in poetic underground,there all deep guys an shit always droppin deep pieces .of mice an men is a book ,so i just made the connection between ......AAAHHHu guys r smart enough
i didn't prewrite i just keyed it ,an now my ass is sweaty
« Last Edit: June 27, 2003, 09:30:05 AM by R~A »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2003, 08:55:18 AM »
Damn... dope battle for sure. I like it, as it was close.  But in the end, I think that abstruse slightly was better in my opinion.  He seemed to have a smoother style. So, with this battle,

vote=abstruse

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2003, 10:00:10 AM »
nice battle abs ...*must... not.... show.... that...i'm a sore looser*

anyway .....do i have a shot at the wildcard?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2003, 10:02:50 AM »
nice battle abs ...*must... not.... show.... that...i'm a sore looser*

anyway .....do i have a shot at the wildcard?

for sure... it was really close

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2003, 01:34:06 PM »
Yeah good battle mang, I have a feeling you didn't put forth much effort in the verse, and kind of rushed it since I said "Take all the time in the world I can care less." Nice battle though.

VDK REPPIN!

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 10:42:59 AM »
"Yeah good battle mang, I have a feeling you didn't put forth much effort in the verse, and kind of rushed it since I said "Take all the time in the world I can care less." Nice battle though."

if so then i'm a dumbass.

an i wouldn't say i rushed it ,i mean i already had most of the ideas like the "rephrase that" ,"burry ya text" an "do not approach" lines all i had to do was out them in an add sum multis , sum were keyed like "of mice an men".

had i taken more time the verse would've been maybe a BIT better but not by that much . so nah u earned ur win.

here's hopin for the wildcard

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 12:15:31 PM »
haha, PU up in here...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2003, 02:38:46 PM »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2003, 03:01:36 PM »
lol hahahaha

;) laugh if you want, enjoy it while you can

jp...or am I?

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2003, 03:45:53 PM »
Abstruse is pretty dope though, gotta give the kid props.  And I didn't get to say it cause my battle's locked, but wanted to thank Blade takin' the time to vote on my battle and make it fair.  

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2003, 03:53:45 PM »