Author Topic: 2003 is just about half over....  (Read 99 times)

mrtonguetwista

2003 is just about half over....
« on: June 26, 2003, 07:00:47 PM »
and the only West Coast releases we've seen in good *or somewhat good* (Circuit City, Best Buy, FYE...etc)distribution is:

40 Glocc--Jackall
D.O.C.--Deuce
Bad Azz--Money Run
Roscoe--Philafornia

Do you think the first 6 months of 2003 could've been better?  Do you think the last 6 months will be any better?  Hell, the only place you can find Sly Boogy is friscostreetshow.com and MC Eiht keeps getting pushed back.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:2003 is just about half over....
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2003, 07:19:53 PM »
dont forget Daddy V- The Comton OG thats the est relewase IMO so far along with that Chuuch mixtape.... i htink the new Daz cd will b a good cd and thatll prolly b the beset til the end of summer.. then hopefully the Eastsdiaz and the Warren EP and then MAYBE 213... but its been slow and usually is n the beginign of the year

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2003, 10:24:11 PM »
honestly i think it has been a slow year so far, the roscoe should have come out 2 yrs. ago, and yeah the distribution for some westcoast releases has sucked

IM EXPECTING BIG THINGS FOR THE SECOND HALF OF 03

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2003, 10:26:56 PM »
It's defo been a slow year....And TongueTwister's right....outta the list he provided, I'd say only one received a little bit of promotion (Duece)--and technically, it's not west coast.